𝟕. 𝐎𝐍𝐋𝐘 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐰

2.2k words

HI GUYS SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATE I KNOW IT'S SO LATE MEANS SO SO MUCH LATE. I WAS STUCK IN SOME THINGS, WHICH WAS ABSOLUTELY VALUELESS BUT YEAH IT TOOK ME ACTUALLY SOME TIME TO GET OUT OF IT. AND DURING THAT TIME I WASTED MY EACH AND EVERY PASSING SECONDS. I'M STILL NOT TOTALLY OUT IT. BUT ALMOST. I DON'T WANT TO TALK ABOUT PERSONAL LIFE HERE BUT MAYBE SOMEDAY I'LL TELL MY STORY HOPE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND. THANKS FOR WAITING SO PATIENTLY

AND I DON'T KNOW GUYSS WHY ARE YOU FOLLOWING AND THEN UNFOLLOWING IF YOU DON'T WANT TO FOLLOW ME THEN DON'T BUT FOLLOW KARNE KE BAAD UNFOLLOW KARNE KE PICHE KYA LOGIC?

--------------------------------
TARGET : 30 VOTES
15 COMMENTS
--------------------------------

--------------------------------TARGET : 30 VOTES15 COMMENTS--------------------------------

I was staring at her with amusement as she was sleeping in a weird position on the bed. She's not on her side nor on her back properly. Her right hand was placed on her right side as she was sleeping facing left. Her left clutches tightly around her teddy, it's face pressed against her boobs. The fact the I don't really like the teddy is surprisingly shocking to me.

HMM?? Why? Do I want myself in it's place. I shook my head, no what the fuck i'm thinking. She is not mine that I will feel like this. After confirming that she's asleep I decided to return but suddenly I heard mumbled cry.

I went to see her again, now she's crying holding her teddy tightly. I knelt down to hear her clearly.

"No ma please...please don't leave me. please wake up." She is whimpering, My eyes frowned, Seeing her body trembling from the nightmare she's having. Before I know what I'm doing my right thumb automatically lifted and wiped off her tears, which slides down her cheek.

But I came into my senses when she suddenly grabbed my hand, "Please don't leave me...". I tried to free my hand but she held it more tightly. Seeing her like this I decided to stay with her a bit more.

After removing my shoes I carefully laid beside her.

She's still whimpering.

What should I do now. I took the teddy and throw it across the room. Then I wrapped my hand around waist and pull her close to me, then I started to stroke her hair gently, hoping it would work.

"Sleep princess. Sleep peacefully, I'm here only".

She snuggled more into my embrace. Meanwhile her whimpers gradually slows and breath became even out, deeper as she fell asleep in my arms again. While I keep staring at her, I slowly caress her cheek with my thumb.

Hmm she is so pretty. NO, not pretty but VERY BEAUTIFUL, ANGELIC. Her plump, pinkie, rose petals like lips caught my attention, which are slightly parted. Suddenly my throat starts to feel dry as the sudden urge to claim those lips with mine hit me hard, igniting something wild inside me. I quickly averted my gaze from her lips. I can still feel the softness, warm touch of her cheek against my lips.