Chapter 10- Secrets...

It's been 2 days since the little 'reunion' with Isaac...
Everything so far has been running quite smoothly and I haven't seen Isaac since, but I have a feeling that he might show up one day or another.

It's almost 5 days before prom and I've been desperately waiting for Levi to ask me out.
I know we are already together,..but I just wanna hear from him, that he wants me to be his partner at prom you know?
And I have a feeling he might ask me out VERY soon because...
a few minutes ago, he called me out of my class to tell me about this so-called date he's been thinking about.
And I KNOW your thinking to yourself
"It's just a date, he takes you out on one every week."
BUT!
He didn't ask me out calmly like he normally does and he usually talks with me over the phone about it unless it's a surprise date.
This time, he was stuttering quite a bit and his whole face was red like he was having a fever or something.
I reached out my hand to caress his face only to realize his face was burning up.
Seori:" Woah, Levi... you're burning up.
Are you alright".

Levi:" Yeah haha, I think it's probably because I ran to your classroom as soon as the bell rang but don't worry about it", he reassured me, as he gently took my hand and slowly took my hand off of his face.

Seori:" hmm okay...sooo"
Levi:" sooo? "
Seori:" About the date... "
Levi:"Oh, yeah what about it? "
Seori:"Where are we going?:D"
Levi:" Uhhh, I can't tell you that", he said scratching the back of his head nervously.
Seori:" Whyyyy", I said as I hit him playfully.
Levi:" It's a secret mi Amor", he said as he cupped my clearly upset face.
Seori:" hmmmm...fine. But-"

As soon as I was about to ask him a VERY IMPORTANT question, the bell rang and Laurie called me over to head to the next class we had together.
Dammit😔, I was ganna ask him about prom next week...

Levi:" Oh.. well I'll get going okay? "
Seori:"Okay", I said as I opened my arms for a hug.

Levi chuckled to himself and hugged me tightly.
Levi:"See you tonight, mi Amor", he said as he walked away.
Seori:" See you later my prince :D", I said to mess with him.

As soon as I said "my prince" he stopped and I saw his ears get red as he covered his face and continued to walk to his class.
I laughed to myself quietly, untill I heard a voice calling me.

Laurie:" Seori! Hurry up! "
Seori:" Cominggg! ", I said as I quickly ran to Laurie and 2 of my other friends that were in the same class as us.

.
.
.

It was now a few hours later, and I was getting ready for my date with Levi. This time, I decided to wear a black silk dress and a fluffy jacket over it.
I decided to wear a bit of lip liner, and lip gloss along with mascara.
After a few puffs of vanilla Marshmello perfume, I look at myself in the mirror one more time before I headed downstairs and waited for Levi to pick me up.

Shawn:" Yo. "
Seori:" hm? "
Shawn:" You never told me you were going out. ", he said as he raised an eyebrow confused.

Seori:" Oh. I forgot to tell you! I'm going on a date with Levi.

Shawn:" Oh really?"
Seori:"Yeah...? I told mom and dad already so it's fine. "
Shawn:" Okay then", he said as he sat on the crouch across from me as he scrolled on his phone.

Seori:" Okay... ", I said under my breathe.
After I said that, the door bell rang and I quickly got up from the couch and ran over to the door, almost tripping over my dress.

I opened the door slowly, only to find Levi with a bouquet of red tulips and a black buttoned shirt and a black silk pants.
Surprisingly, we were matching.
As I admired him and his outfit, I noticed a button that wasn't buttoned up properly and not ganna lie, it made him even more handsome.

Levi, began to speak which knocked me out for my trance.

Levi:" Hi. ", he said with his usual flirtatious smirk as he handed me the bouquet.

I took the bouquet eagerly and kissed him passionately.
Seori:" Hi Levi. ", I said smiling to myself.

" Ahem. "
Confused by who was talking, I turned around and saw that Shawn standing a few steps behind me.

Shawn pushed me out of the way slightly and put out his hand towards Levi.

Shawn:" What's up bro"
Levi:" Nothing much, and you?", he said as he shook Shawn's hand.

Shawn:" I'm good. Take good care of my sister, alright? ", he said sternly.

Levi smiled.
Levi:" With pleasure"

Shawn finally turned towards me and and smiled.
" See you later sis", he said as he ruffled my hair.

Seori:" Hey! You'll mess up my hair. ", I said as he walked away.

" See you later! "
Shawn:" Yeah Yeah", he said as he turned around and waved.

Levi then took my hand and led me to his car.
It was a black Mercedes Benz.
He opened the door for me and I slowly stepped inside, being careful not to scratch the car with my heels.

After a few minutes of driving, we finally arrived at a restaurant.
But not just an ordinary restaurant.
IT WAS THE RESTAURANT I HAVE BEEN WANTING TO GO TO FOR FOREVERRR!!
I heard it has a cat cafe in the restaurant and that they serve you outdoors, in a beautiful garden.
I've always wanted to go to a place like that and I'm finally getting to experience it.

Seori:" Wait... Is that what I think it is?", I said shocked.
Levi:" Yup. I know how much you wanted to come here so I decided to take you here tonight", he said nervously.
Levi:" Do you like it-"
Seori:" I love ittt!", I said as I reached over to the driver's side to hug him.
He hugged me back happily.

Levi:" I'm glad."

I kissed Levi for the millionth time today as I eagerly reached for the door.
Levi saw and quickly got out the car to open the door for me.
Seori:" Thank you haha"
Levi:" No problem love"

Levi was adorably very strict when it comes to things like letting him open the door for me and stuff like that ,and loved him even more because of it.

We then went into the restaurant and ordered some food. The restaurant was just as wonderful as I expected it to be.
After a few minutes of eating, I started to think.
There is no way he wouldnt ask me to prom at a place like this right?
"EEEE I'm so excited", I thought.

After we finished our food, Levi got up and carried me to the top of the building where they had a beautiful view of the city and the sky.
I couldn't believe my eyes.
The beautiful sky reminded me of Levi, inside and out.
I still can't believe we are together.
He's the best partner I could ever ask for.

After a while, I decided to take a sneak peek at Levi and found out that he wasn't there.
I then looked around confused only to find Levi with a poster in his hand saying " May I take you to prom, my love? "

My knees felt weak and I began to cry.
I was expecting Levi to ask me but the way he did it, almost felt like a proposal.

Seori:" Yes yes yes! ", I said as I hugged him.
As soon I said that, he looked so relieved and kissed me like never before.
It was passionate and full of love.

After more crying and hugging, we headed downstairs to cash out and head back home.
For the rest of the night we watched Netflix and had a sleep over at my house.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
??? :" We need to tell him everything, eventually ".
??? :" I know but we have to sort out the plane tickets first. "
??? :" I don't want our son to be upset when he finds out he's going to have to study abroad and leave whatever life he had here, behind".

??? :" I know, I know. Don't worry dear, I'll tell him eventually. "
??? :" Just don't tell him too late okay? "
??? :" Yes my love. I won't, I promise. ".

*knock* *knock*

??? :" Sir, your son, Levi, has reported that he won't be back until tomorrow as he has decided to spend the night at his girlfriend's house".

??? :" Ah... Alright then. Tell him to come back as soon as possible tomorrow. I have an important topic to discuss with him.

??? :" Noted sir".

*door closes*