Chapter one

*Terrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrn*

ugh! i wake up and shut down the alarm clock, pff damn it! it's so loud! i can't wait to get my iPhone fixed and get back to waking up like normal people!

Alright! so it's my first day in this new school i hope i get to fit in this year...

oh i'm sorry i forgot to introduce myself, okay so i'm Jenny Rayan, i'm 16, my parents are divorced ever since i was 9 and i live with my mother Miranda Ross in California, i have an older brother he lives with my father Jack Rayan in New York his name is Jordan he's 2 years older than me so he's 18 now... i haven't seen both of them since i was 10... anyways, mom is getting married again this year so i decided to move in with my father, it was a tough decision 'cause my mom and i are so close she has always been my closest best friend and this year is going to be tough for both of us but i'm sure i've made the right decision i just think that Carl needs some time with mom before and after the marriage and a year would be good enough... i guess... 

So here i am, in New York with Dad and Jordan who seam to hate me ever since i arrived which is a week ago, as far as i can remember my relationship with my bro was so strong when we were little, people used to call us "the inseparable" but obviously 7 years have changed us alot...

So as i said earlier, today is my first day in Jordan's school (i got here a month after the school year started so... well i'm gonna be the new girl... ugh!)

getting out of bed in the morning has always been my hardest activity of the day, but this time it's different... fitting in will be... alright i chose my outfit: black tight-jeans ripped right on my knees level, black top, a blue flannel shirt, and my white adidas (multimedia: Jenny and her outfit), i went to my personal bathroom, took a quick shower, brushed my teeth, then i went back to my room wore my outfit, brushed my hair... for the make up, just some mascara and lip gloss then i went down stares...

i went to the kitchen where my brother was, he was taking his usual breakfast, as i entered, he said

- nervous sis?

- not really, why would i be? i asked.

- nothin', just the fact that you're gonna be the new girl at school, you know nobody, you'll be alone all day... bla bla bla... yeah.. quite scary hein? he laughed.

 i hate him for reminding me all that, well thanks alot Mr. Jordan now i have more butterflies!

- No! i'm fine! i just answered knowing that it's an obvious lie.

i ate my breakfast then the school bus shit hit me like a train... where and when am i gonna find the god damn bus? i have to ask this "Jordan" guy... ugh!

- Em... Jordan... where do i find the bus?

he didn't mind answering me.. it's like he didn't even hear me

- Um... Hello? Jordan?

- Dad said i have to drive you to school every morning since we go to the same school, he finally replied.

huh! that's even better, especially for my first day, i wouldn't want people staring at me as i get on the bus..

We finally arrived to school, that was a long awkward trip of silence, damn it Jordan! i wonder why he's so hard going, man! i'm Jenny!!! YOUR GOD DAMN SISTER!! pff okay Jenny now focus!

we got out of the car, everyone was staring at us, i can hear them whispering "who's the girl with Jordan!" heeeem! here we go! Jenny head up! don't look down! stay confident! it'll passe! it's just a normal school! you'll fit in!!! oh lord! all i need now is my brother to be by my side, but he just avoided me he didn't even tell me where's the principal's officer, i need to get my time table...

i walked in the hallway like an idiot looking for the principal's officer until i heard someone shout my last name

-MISS RAYAN!

i turned back to see a hot tall muscled guy, green eyes, brown hair, and a cute smile! holly molly no one told me there's hot guys in this school, okay this guy was mumbling some words and i'm here in my thoughts like an idiot! from earth to Jenny! From earth to Jenny! get back to us! 

- So? what do you say? this cute guy asked.

as i said i was in my thoughts i have no idea what this question is about...

- i'm sorry, what did you say? i was just... thinking about... how to start this day, the second lie of the day.

- well, i said hi, first i'm Kyle, Jordan told me alot about you *wow! seams like my bro doesn't hate me so much tho'* i just saw you walk by and as i know that this is your first day here, i thought you'd need a guide, may i? he explained with his sexy voice.

OF COURSE YOU MAY!!!! my gosh who would say no to this hotness?  well for a first day i'm doing quite well! hein?

- yeah! i sure need one! oh and by the way i'm Jenny, you don't really have to call me Miss Rayan! hah sounds like a teacher's name! 

shit did i just say that? i sound sarcastic... a bit...

- nice to meet you Jenny! he said offering his hand.

well i could hug him but that's too much for someone i talked to for only 5 minutes, so the hand shake would do the honor...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

thnx for reading guys, i hope you liked it...

sooooo! How was it? what do you think of this start? Jenny? her family situation? her bro Jordan? Kyle the hotness? well... i hope you liked it!