Chapter 5

- Please stay away from Dave, i heard what happened, everyone is talking about you, he's not good for you, just don't get near him you have no idea of who he is and what he might do to you...

- wait what? i didn't even talk to him, he's just following me everywhere, i met him yesterday in my ballet school and then i found him here today waiting for me right near my locker... i'm not fearing anyone, but who is he anyways?

- i can't tell you now.. no body wants us to talk about him at school, she said frightened.

i really don't understand, why are they fearing some... normal weird bad-ass play boy? okay too much descriptions, but yeah that's the truth, but to be honest i see some innocence in his blue eyes, how could someone so hot be someone so harmful, i need to know his story!

after school i have to go to my ballet school, it'll be my first day, i'm not nervous... i guess, well it's normal not big deal i got used to dancing in front of strangers a very long time ago...

********************************

i took a taxi cab and it drove me there, Dave was up the door, ugh!! as i passed by thinking he didn't see me, someone grabbed my arm, it's obviously him, gooosh!!!

- Can i talk to you for a minute? he asked quietly, well that's weird he's usually aggressive.

  - i have dance class now, i can't be late on my first day, i answered.

- can i see you after class? still asking innocently with his sparkling blue eyes.

- fine, but i have a condition, you need to stop being rude, and aggressive, and mean! you can't take control of people that way! deal? i offered my hand.

- hemm... i'm just gonna talk to you not gonna take you on a date, what's the need of making deals? he's really sassy you know.

- i said deal? or not? if not you got nothing to talk to me about! he got a bit mad so yeah.

- LOOK WEATHER YOU WANT OR NOT.....

he kinda started shouting or something but then stopped, squeezed his teeth, then kicked the first rock that's near him, okay this guy started to scare me, i just watched him silently..

- okay okay fine, deal whatever! now go!

he's so abnormal, whoever understands this dude's attitude should get an award, he got in his car than ran fast...

*************

as i entered in to the ballet school i went straight to class cause i was kinda late, i knocked the door, some guy opened, that's even weirder, the guy looks a lot like Dave except dave is blond this dude has brown hair (multimedia: the guy that looks like dave)... no no it can't be real, it's either me hallucinating or somethin'... wait what's a guy doing in a girl's class? anyways it's none of my business...

i entered and the teacher i saw in the auditions smiled at me then said

- Jenny! i was waiting for you sweety!

- what? me?

that was quite surprising..

- yes i was just talking about your audition it was such an amazing show, and the best thing is that it was created by you, anyways i just told them about your Technic and how you dance confidently and your jump, well i know you fell the other time so i didn't get to see it properly, but yeah, i hope you do it perfectly this time, so can you show us? she smiled at me.

- um yeah sure.

i gave her the CD and she turned the music on, i started dancing and as usual i closed my eyes and imagined myself in an empty room, i kept dancing and i made the jump properly this time without falling, it was perfect and everybody's claps confirm its perfection.

once i finished i sat on the floor where all the students were... except that one other guy, i still don't get why does he look so like Dave i mean really man? how is that even possible, but anyways i kept concentrating on what the teacher was saying under the stares of that... guy... and basically we're not learning any dance routines or any new steps, she's just teaching us few rules.

once the class was over i went to grab my stuff and this... guy that looks alot like Dave came to me..

- you're really talented, he simply said starting a conversation.

- well thanks, i answered.

- so you're Jenny?

- yeah.

- okay i'm...

- excuse me, i'm sorry to interrupt you, i'm in a hurry i need to go, see you tomorrow!

i ran out knowing that Dave is waiting outside in his car, i got in and asked

- so what do you want?

- we're not gonna talk here...

- wait! you said you wanna talk and not take me somewhere.. i just.. don't trust you, i said kinda frightened but i'm doing my best not to show it.

he didn't bother answering he just turned on the car and drove... silently.. it was a 30 minutes rode, and it doesn't seam anywhere near my neighborhood... i think i'm in a big trouble.

he stopped the car in the middle of nowhere, it was somehow a forest or i don't know, but it's kinda scary...

he got out of the car then turned to open my door, then he said offering his hand.

- C'mon!

i kept staring at him, his hand and the forest behind him, i think he noticed fear so he said again.

- Jenny don't be scared, you're safe.

- what are we doing here? what is this place? and why did you bring me here?

- you'll know in just few minutes, just trust me this time.

i hesitated for few moments, but i knew he won't give up anyways so i just got off the car and followed him, we passed through the woods, lots of trees and plants, i think i lost the way back to the car, yaay me the stupid Jenny! i'm either gonna die or get kidnapped by this freak called Dave! what was i thinking of? why did i even come with him? ugh! may god protect me.

we reached a house, a big wooded house...

- what is this?

- shuu, you'll know.

and as we entered, i noticed pics of him, the guy i meat at my ballet school, my brother, Kyle, Kylie, and many other people i don't know, there's always my pictures... this is confusing... why is he taking me here? and is he a stalker?

- what are all these pictures? are you following me?

- this is not my house..

- then who's is it?

- i don't know

- don't lie to me!! i see my universe in those pictures! all those who surround me!!

- look i brought you here to let you know what i can do, and what i am capable of, just so you know who you're playing with!

- oh so you're a serial killer? aren't you?

- no! i'm just... not someone you'd like to mess around with...

- ouuu... scaryyy... yo me you're just a fake weirdo, or maybe a psycho, now take me home it's getting late.

*************************

he drove me home, i got out of the car and i saw my brother, kyle and kylie sitting on the front stares, once they saw me they ran to me and hugged me, once kyle saw Dave he just ran to him,  grabbed him by his shirt and whispered something...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa so sorry again for late i'll try my best to be quick next time, i hope you loved the chapter, it's full of mystery i know.. stay tuned to know the rest

love ya all xx