Chapter Three

i chose my seat; the last table next to the window, i noticed they were studying Shakespeare... Teacher please! romance is totally not my thing, i didn't pay that much of an attention i kept looking through the window, i adored the sea view, i hope this shitty school day ends quickly...

********************

the school bell rang announcing the end of the day, FINALLY!!! i have only one hour to go home get my stuff and go to my ballet audition in "The School Of american Ballet" well yeah since i moved in from California i had to switch ballet schools too...  

i hope i get accepted there, i've been told that it's the best ballet school in New York, and they open auditions for the new students every year, i'm pretty nervous about it cause people say that the judges are really tough, i've been preparing my choreography for 2 weeks, i hope they like it...

okay, so i went to the school parking to find Jordan but... seams like he left me behind... i really don't get his attitude, how am i gonna go home now?

*bip-bip*

i'm guessing it's Jordan, i turned around to  to see a white BMW 116i, hemm that's not Jordan's car, in fact i see Kyle inside of it..

- So... I see Jordan ditched you hein? he said mockingly.

- euuum... obviously! i replied, lowering my head.

- it's fine, we're neighbors remember? i can offer you a ride, he winked.

- well... okay then.

i got in, and he drove me home taking a different path than Jordan's morning path, i didn't worry much, he wouldn't kidnap his best friend's sister so... yeah.

once i got home i ran to the third flour where Jordan's room is, he must have some good excuses!!

i kinda lost control, he drove me crazily mad

- HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!!! YOU FUCKING DITCHED ME THERE ALONE!! KNOWING THAT I DON'T KNOW HOW TO COME HOME BY MYSELF!!! HOW COULD YOU LEAVE YOUR OWN MOTHERFUCKING SISTER IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE ALONE????

- you should rely on yourself, he calmly said.

- ARE YOU KIDDING ME JORDAN???? WHAT THE HELL!!!! IS THIS YOUR EXCUSE??? RELY ON MYSELF???? REALLY??? DAD TOLD YOU TO...

- I AM NOT YOUR PERSONAL DRIVER OKAY!! GET OUT OF MY ROOM AND LEAVE ME ALONE!!

omgg!! i can't believe it! did Jordan just say that? did he... omg i don't know him anymore, he changed alot... like really, is he really my one and only brother? the only best friend i've ever had? i'm seriously shocked...

i just left the room with my eyes fully dry with tears, his words broke me into billion pieces...

**************

i was still hurt by what my brother said earlier, but i'm not gonna sit in my room and cry all day i have an important audition today and i know exactly who wouldn't mind driving me there..

i got ready; lifting my head into a high bun, and putting my dance outfit and my pointe shoes (it's ballet shoes' name) in my bag pack then i went to the house next door, i rang and Kyle opened the door he was quite surprised i bet he wasn't expecting me... well of course he wasn't.. hahaha 

- Jenny? what are you doing here? he asked.

- i fought with Jordan and i need a ride to my dance audition in the school of american ballet, i explained

- oh well, i could drive you there, he offered.

on our way Kyle kept asking few questions about my passion to dancing and all i answered was "well... i express myself through dancing, i let out my feelings in my choreographies and i have to admit that it makes me feel alot better.."

- i'm impressed, he simply said fixing the road.

**********

we arrived quite early, i signed in, got my number it was 23, and one of the responsible monitors showed me a classroom he said i could rehearsal until the audition starts, Kyle said he'll be waiting for me in the show room where "families" wait and watch the shows... yep unluckily my "family" doesn't really care about me, my brother seams to hate my existence and my dad is never here... he's always busy at work and i'd be lucky if i get to see him twice a week...

anyways, i went to the changing room put on my dress, and my pointe shoes, i released my hair from the bun, then i put on the CD to rehearsal on the song i've prepared its choreography, it was "what now" by rihanna, then i started... (multimedia: Jenny)

************

when the song ended i heard some hand claps, i turned to see a blond young guy clapping his hands while smiling and staring at me

- bravo! bravo! he said, trying the french accent but i can tell that he's kinda failing.

i still didn't say a thing as he started to walk by me.

- how did you get in? i asked quite thrilled.

- hemm... do you see that door right there? he sounds quite silly tho'.

- i didn't mean that! i meant.. you don't look like a ballet dancer tho', how did they let you in?

he obviously look like anything but a ballet dancer, and from his attitude i can tell that he's a silly "bad boy", well... i guess he tries to be one...

- of course i'm not! hahaha i wouldn't even imagine myself a ballet dancer that's too girly for me, but in fact, my younger sister came to audition and i'm here with her, not that i want to.. but my parents obliged me to arrive... anyways i heard the music from across the hallway and as i love this song i followed it and it led me to this room, your choreography attracted me so i stuck around and kept watching you, but i gotta admit your choreography is amazing even tho' it seams sad at some point, he explained.

- okay. now can you please get out of here? i need to rehearsal! i nicely kicked him out.

- hemm... okay, see you later... 23, he smirked then walked out.

23? what's that supposed to mean? oh wait! i forgot that i hanged my number in my dress and it's 23... ugh! he's playing it a bad boy! lmao! yeah dude keep it up maybe one day you'll become a real bad boy... but to be honest, despite his fucked up attitude he's quite hot! okay okay Jenny focus you have auditions in.... *looks at the clock* FIVE MINUTES???? omgggg!! FUCK!!! FUCK!! FUUUUUUCK!!! OKAY OKAY I BETTER FOCUS and rehearsal one last time!

******************** (five minutes later)*************

okay so the audition just started and i'm here standing with all the contestants waiting for our turn, Kyle came to wish me good luck then went back to the show room, 2 minutes later someone touched my shoulder when i turned it was the blond guy from earlier.. ugh

- you again? what do you want??

- wow calmed down i just wanted to wish you good luck.

- okay thanks now go away!

i was quite tough to him! but i can't help it! i'm nervous and he's the last person i wanna see for now...

"Number 23! it's your turn!" one of the monitors called out.

23??? OMGGG!! IT'S MY TURN!!!! SHIIIIIT!!! AM I READY??