Chapter Four

"Number 23! it's your turn!" one of the monitors called out.

23??? OMGGG!! IT'S MY TURN!!!! SHIIIIIT!!! AM I READY??

i've never been so nervous, i mean why would i be? it's not like my first time dancing or something, i've been dancing ballet since i was three, alright Jenny breath!

i took a deep breath then entered the show room, i gave my CD to the DJ guy and just went on stage facing the judges... one of them spoke first.

- Hi, what's your name darlin'?

- Jenny Rayan, i said timidly 

- Welcome Jenny, how old are you and how long have you been practicing ballet? another judge asked.

- i'm 16 and i've been practicing ballet ever since i was 3 years old so that means 13 years now, i explained.

- And why did you choose our school? the third one asked.

- well i moved in to New York almost a week ago and i'm obliged to switch schools since i was in California so i searched for good ballet schools and i've been told that this one is the best so... here am i, i answered confidently i don't know they just make me feel way less nervous.

- Alright then, show us what you've got! the second judge said, she looks like a ballet teacher... or idk.

as the song started, i closed my eyes and began dancing, moving on the stage following the calm beat of my song.... just preforming my choreography but imagining myself alone... and then... i flipped and i just lost my balance, i fell on the flour, my right leg hurt so bad, but i corrected the fall with some moves and i stood up and continued the dance, it was really hard cause i can barely stand on my leg it hurts so bad and i started to think that i broke it...

the song ended, i can hear everyone in the show room clapping their hands, i opened up my eyes and i see them all standing on their feet showing respect and amazement and that honestly brought me tears... after a while, when everyone was quiet one of the judges said "thank you Jenny".

well i just hope i've made it and i hope my fall didn't effect the results.. anyways as i got out of the show room (hardly, because of my leg) Kyle came to me.

- Are you okay Jenny? he asked.

- yes i'm fine, this shit happens all the time i'll be okay, i smiled.

- your show was awesome i'm amazed, BRAVO!!! he shouted.

- hahaha, hey stay calm, i giggled.

- alright but you rocked the stage.. anyways let's go get you some ice, he suggested.

- aha, yeah let's find my leg some ice, i was still joking despite my damaged leg.

Kyle took good care of me and that was so sweet from him, it was time for announcing the new students, they said they're choosing only 30 out of 50 contestant... fingers crossed... i hope i get in.

all of us, the 50 contestants went on stage as the judges announced the names, i was shaking, nervously, my stomach is in a war with butterflies, and my name is taking so long to be announced that i started to doubt my acceptance... all the 27 contestants were announced, there was only three more left and i'm badly hoping to hear mine... suddenly the "teacher" judge said.

- well ladies, this is a really tough decision, we noticed 5 more amazing dancers but we can only choose 3 of them, i'm gonna call the names and you need to step forward when you hear your name.

i was never this nervous, and i kinda lost every inch of confidence, i looked at Kyle and he gave me a thumb up with a wide confident smile, she was announcing the names and still didn't hear mine.

- ..... and last but not least, Jenny Rayan.

i took a deep breath then i stepped one feet forward, she spoke to each one of us about what she liked in our performance, and what she didn't like, and then she reached to me and said.

- Jenny, i loved everything about your choreography and i loved how you didn't stop despite your fall, you stood up and continued your dance confidently, and only a brave dancer would do that, i also loved your choreography cause it expresses some feelings, it expresses a situation, a lost soul and that really touched me deeply..

- Thanks a lot, i smiled.

- Alright ladies, i really appreciate all your hard work it was really worth it and it really got me, but unfortunately we can only add 3 of you so, for the ones that didn't get in, good luck and maybe next year, and for our new girls welcome to our school and have a nice year, she added

they announced the first name and then the second and my heart was beating faster and faster every second then "Jenny Rayan", they announced my name i jumped then run fast to Kyle and hugged him, i really wished it was Jordan at that moment but it doesn't matter...

*****************************

the next day, Jordan left to school without me as always and luckily Kyle and his sister were waiting for me, i like this guy, he's even nicer than my brother, obviously...

- Morning Kyle, Morning euu..

- Kylie.. and hey Jenny, by the way i saw you yesterday in class, she smiled.

- really? good to have you as my classmate then.

i hugged both of them then got in the car.

************************ (at school)

after class i was on my way to my Locker to put my books and go to the school cafeteria with Kylie and her group of friends, when i reached my locker, the blond guy from yesterday was there, i can't believe him! what the hell is he doing here!!

- What are you doing here? are you following me or what?

- What, he joked.

- i'm not kidding!!

- no i just wanted to say hi.

- okay you said it, thanks now go away!

- i'm also here to introduce myself as well, i'm Dave.

- i don't give a shit! stop following me!

he pushed me against the lockers' wall and kinda yelled or something

- STOP PLAYING HARD TO GET!! WHO ARE YOU TO TALK THIS WAY WITH ME!!

- GET OFF ME!! PERVERT!! i pushed him away.

he glanced at me then said "See ya later 23!"  and just walked away followed by everybody's eyes, what's wrong with this guy, next time he gets near me, he'll just get one hell of kick right in his balls!!

i turned around facing the cafeteria's way and i see Kylie frightened, running fast towards me, and as soon as she reached me, she hugged me than looked at me right in my eyes and said.

- Please stay away from Dave, i heard what happened, everyone is talking about you, he's not good for you, just don't get near him you have no idea of who he is and what he might do to you...

- wait what? i didn't even talk to him, he's just following me everywhere, i met him yesterday in my ballet school and then i found him here today waiting for me right near my locker... i'm not fearing anyone, but who is he anyways?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm sooooooo sorry for the late i was quite busy to write this chapter yesterday, anyways i hope y'all like it <3 thnx for staying tuned and supporting me <3

love you aaaall babies <3 :*