𝙁𝙤𝙧 𝙜𝙤𝙤𝙙 𝙡𝙪𝙘𝙠. - 2

...

Nelson's POV, 5:45 P.M.

I walked into the locker room, scared for my life. I knew that Solly would be out there, so I had to play extra good.

"Solly wanted to talk to you after the game. Ion know how you feel 'bout it." Jackson told me.

"Sure, just let her know she's my motivation right now." I nodded.

"I knew y'all were together. Stay off my cousin, boy." He shook his head at me.

"Nah, I meant the ass-whoopin' she gave me earlier today." I grinned.

I wish we was somethin', but we ain't, so Jay needed to leave me alone. I continued to put my shoes on when I saw Solly walk into the locker room.

"You can't be in here." Jackson and I told her.

"But I am, so I'm gonna do what I came to do." She smiled at us before walking over to me and kissing me on the cheek, just like earlier. "For good luck."

"I think I need to give you one...for good luck." I told her as I grabbed her face, kissing her cheek the way she kissed me.

She pulled back, absolutely stunned. She stood there in silence for a few seconds as I laughed before Jackson cut in.

"The fuck y'all got goin' on?"

He pulled Solly off to the side to talk to her, glaring at me while doing so.

...

Solace's POV, 6:00 P.M.

"Solace Elise Harper, what the fuck is you doin' wit' Nelson?" Jay asked me sternly.

I hated when he got like this because I always knew it would end with him blowin' it out of proportion to my parents.

"Nelson and I are just friends, even if I find him cute." I looked off to the side. "And besides, who gives a fuck if we go out?"

"I give a fuck if y'all go out. I have to deal with the breakup blowback on both parts, so if y'all date, it better last." He cut his eyes at me.

"Right, well maybe you should go coach yo' team and not me." I told him as I walked out to the bleachers.

I sat down next to some lady and her kid and began watching Nelson play.

...

Nelson's POV, 8:05 P.M.

I sat down in the locker room after winning another game. Not gonna lie, I wasn't planning to play for real that day, but Solace would want me to.

"Hey! You did great, Nels." She walked over to me.

"Again, can't be in here. But thanks." I chuckled as I put on my slides. "Hey, this is gonna sound weird...but do you wanna sleep over my house?"

"Yeah, I don't mind. I just gotta grab some clothes." She nodded.

"A'ight. You can come over whenever, I'mma leave the door unlocked for you." I told her.

I got up to hug her before she left, even though I would see her later. I enjoyed hugging Solly, she was really nice. I hoped that she would move close to me when it came time.

She walked out, leaving me with the rest of the team, and Jackson.

"Treat her right, Nelson." He pointed a finger at me.