gained souls

At this point I think I'm obsessed with keeping husk as an over lord but in this husker is an overlord TW: BIG PURPLE MOTH here is big spray keep it handy 🔪🧯

Pov husk

I was sitting at my desk working on paperwork waiting on the guests arrival. Valentino had made a bet with me over a game of poker. If he won he got 25% of the casinos profit if I won i got Angel dusts soul. Ya know the name sounds familiar but I can't put a face to it.

I was deep in thought about my paper work that I didn't hear my assistant open my door "Sir Valentino and Angel dust is here" "Okay send them in". as Sabrina leaves to go escort Valentino and Angel into my office I get up grab my dice staff and walk over to the poker table in my room. soon my door opens and standing there is a Big purple moth and angel. When I looked at angel I realized.

I...know....who....he...is.

I'm pretty sure Angel did to but he covered his vox watch with his glove. Pretty sure he remembered I hate the color blue. Soon Valentino sits down in the chair across from me "Hello husker.." Valentino said owing a puff of red smoke in Angels face probably some controlling thing. I dont know.

"Hello Valentino" I said angel dust was just standing up as Sabrina offers him a chair. "Oh no he's fine he can sit in my lap" Valentino said and Angel clearly scared sits in his lap grabbing his pet pig if I remember correctly fat chickens? Something with fat.

"Well lets get this on the road remember the deal If I win 25% of the casinos profits goes to me if you win you get hells famous Angel dust" Valentino said as I didn't remember the bet we established literally yesterday.

As Sabrina passes out cards I smirk a little knowing I have the upper hand since this is all I do and val well he looks a little stuck but poker face.

Its only been 10 minutes when Valentino called out "All in!" He pushes all his chips to the middle and he showed his hand he smirked he had a flush.

This dumbass I showed my cards as I had a Royal flush. Valentino looked pissed and the redish pink collar breaks being replaced with a gold collar with poker symbols on the front. Before Valentino could do any Real damage I had him escorted out of the casino and put on the not allowed in list.

"U-uh husker?" Angel asked me he was a little nervous as he spoke but I looked him in the eyes with each response.

"Yes Anthony?" "So you do remember me!" Angel said his eyes beeming with joy and happiness as he hugged me. I was never a hugger but angel was an exception.

"I missed your dumb ass even though you were always horny" "still am husky no need to worry about that" Angel said as he sat down in my lap.

"First thing im going to need you to do is dispose that watch its giving me a headache" I tell him as angel just laughs throwing the watch across the room as he straddled my lap kissing me.

I ran my fingers through his hair gripping it in my hair and yanking his head back giving me access to his neck my mouth hovering over his neck.

"Whats wrong husky? Did I do something?" Angel said before I reached my hands up to snatch his necklace off.

"Whats the fuck with all the blue vox tech shit?" I tell him annoyed the color blue will give me a migrane.

"Just to keep track of wear i-" I cut him off with a kiss on the neck. I missed kissing him.

"Uh husker?" Angel said smiling as he pushed my head up. "What angel?"
"Can we take this to the room?" "Of course"

Yall gone have to wait for smut 💕