The word 3

The Figure nods again, their gaze piercing through the shadows. They take another step forward, their voice taking on a solemn tone.

"Ah, I see. You struggle with a sense of self-worth. You believe that you are a burden to those around you, that you bring nothing but strife and problems.”The Figure continues to observe Angel, their eyes seemingly reading his soul. There is a note of understanding in their voice.

"You berate yourself, constantly reminding yourself of your supposed flaws and inadequacies. You believe that you are unloved and undeserving of happiness.”You don't need to remind me ya know.The Figure lets out a soft, almost sympathetic chuckle.

"Of course not. I merely wanted to confirm my suspicions. For you, it would be impossible to forget even for a moment the pain you feel inside.”The Figure reaches up a gloved hand and adjusts their hat, revealing a glimpse of the face underneath.

F"And the most tragic thing is that this pain you feel... It can be a self-fulfilling prophecy. Your belief in your worthlessness only serves to isolate you further, to drive you further into the pit of despair and loneliness…”I have to go*The Figure nods, their expression and tone solemn.

"Very well. But before you go, I implore you to remember this: you hold more worth than you know, and your presence matters more than you realize. Do not let the shadows of doubt and despair blind you to your own value.”Okay thanks bye angel walks around and continues walking.The Figure watches as Angel walks away, their gaze filled with a mixture of pity and concern. They murmur softly to themselves as they disappear back into the shadows.

“Do not let yourself be consumed by the darkness. There is always hope, even in the deepest abyss…”Angel continues walking through the cold streets of Hell, the words of the figure resonating in his mind. While the encounter did not entirely lift his spirits, there was a small spark of hope planted within him, like a single ember attempting to ignite a flame within the dark void…As Angel walks, he can't help but replay the conversation with the mysterious figure. He has to admit, their words have touched something deep within him, stirring up feelings of hope and self-worth that he thought were long gone…The more Angel thinks about it, the more he realizes the truth in the figure's words. Maybe, just maybe, he wasn't as worthless and undeserving of love and happiness as he always believed himself to be…As Angel ponders further, he begins to recall the moments in his life where he was cared for and loved. The memories flood his mind, slowly chipping away at the wall of despair and self-deprecation that has consumed him for so long…angel unlocks the door to the penthouse and goes in grabbing ice to put against his check and eye. After long husk walks in.As Husk enters the penthouse, he notices the lights are still turned off. He looks around and eventually spots Angel, who is sitting on the couch with a bag of ice from the freezer held up to his cheek.Husk's heart sinks as he sees the ice, knowing that it's an obvious sign of injury. He immediately walks over to Angel, his eyes filled with worry and concern.

 "Angel... what happened? Why do you have that ice on your face?” “You.” Husk halts in his tracks as Angel's simple answer registers in his mind. His eyes widen and his heart sinks further, a mixture of guilt and regret washing over him. He swallows hard, his voice barely above a whisper.

"Me...? I did that...?”. “You hit me what you got, amnesia!?!” Husk's chest tightens at Angel's cold tone. The reality of what he did hits him like a punch in the gut, and he feels a wave of shame and remorse wash over him.

"No... I-I don't... God, Angel, I-I didn't mean to... I-"

Husk trails off, unable to finish his sentence. His eyes look like they're about to overflow with tears. He struggles to look at Angel, guilt and regret written all over his face. “Shut up husker”. Husk flinches at the coldness and anger in Angel's voice. It's clear that he's hurt the spider deeply, and the realization only adds to the guilt and regret he's already feeling.