WRONG NUMBER!

Please don't call the number, its just a random number😭 sorry!

-

(+1 387-994-1202)
I'm so fucking pissed rn,
he is asking me again to
get back at him..

"Uh..?" I furrowed my eyebrows as I bit the apple slice that I am holding, still in my bathrobe and a shower cap on, I sat on the sofa at the living room, confused and bored, I tilted my head.

"Did I gave someone my number while I was drunk?" I asked myself, I put down the fork and uncrossed my legs. My lips then immediately turned to a smirk, well, I am bored.

I snort, "Might as well entertain myself,"

You
What did he say this time?

I grinned at how natural my reply is.

(+1 387-994-1202)
He was like 'Sorry emotions got
into me that time, babe. How
Bout we start again?' Like ew.

You
I swear, he is such a dick!

I laughed at my own reply, shaking my head, I wiggled around excitedly waiting for more drama to unfold.

(+1 387-994-1202)
What should I do?

I looked at her reply for a mean time, my fingers hovering on top of my phone as I think for my next reply. I chew my lower lip, looking up, cause it helps me to think properly like a normal person.

You
Girl, yknow what? Send a pic
of you, like a really drop
dead gorgeous pic. Then tell him
look at his face in the mirror.

(+1 387-994-1202)
I..actually like that.

(+1 387-994-1202)
How about this pic?

My eyes widened, I sat up abruptly and covered my mouth in shock

My eyes widened, I sat up abruptly and covered my mouth in shock. "Shit, she is actually pretty!? Like a goddess," I stared at the photo for a few seconds before shakily typing my next reply to this pretty girl.

You
That is..hot

(+1 387-994-1202)
Oh wow, is that a compliment?

You
Yes, you're pretty, way pretty.

[change POV]

Haerin looked at the reply, stunned. "Did she just actually complimented me?"

She wondered, I mean, in their whole friendship, her friend never complimented her since her friend is not that vocal. Usually the girl would just heart the pic or say such 'nice' or 'good'. Haerin tilted her head in confusion, she couldn't think of reply, before she could even type a next reply, her ex once again messaged her.