⁉️pregnancy🫧

I'm going to regret this soon

——-finally a normal day at the show grounds, smg4 and smg3 were in the bedroom, probably making macaroni and cheese, Mario was watching tv on Mr puzzles screen, 1 hour goes by and Mario already fell asleep

——-
finally a normal day at the show grounds, smg4 and smg3 were in the bedroom, probably making macaroni and cheese, Mario was watching tv on Mr puzzles screen, 1 hour goes by and Mario already fell asleep

Mr puzzles became fucking slender man, he walks towards smg4's bedroom to take smg3 back home until he heard smg4 screaming "IM CUMMING!", Mr puzzles slowly walks back to Mario and lays next to him, terrified as fuck and ends up turning off.

A week goes by.

SMG3 and SMG4 invites the cast over to say an announcement. Mario was eating his spaghetti, the others was just sitting down, smg3 smiles holding something in his hand.

"everyone! We have an announcement! It might freak you guys out!" Smg4 smiles, the cast got impatient. "can you just tell us?" Bob got very impatient. "Smg3 is..

PREGNANT:D!!!"
.
.
.
The cast stayed silent, Mario was literally fucking shock he stopped eating his spaghetti. Meggy and tari has their jaw dropped. Bob and boopkins had the same reaction. SMG4 looks at everyone, "are you guys happy?"

Mr puzzles fucking jumped on smg4 and begins to beat the absolute shit out of him with a pan. Mario tries to pull Mr puzzles off of him. The rest also helped Mario get Mr puzzles off of smg4! "YOU LITTLE SHIT! I LET YOU MARRY MY SON JUST FOR YOU TO GET MY PRINCESS PREGNANT >:0" Mr puzzles yelled out angrily,

They tied him up on a chair, meggy walks up to smg3, "congratulations!"
they all celebrate, all happy for smg3 and smg4.

blah blah blah 8 months goes by blah blah blah

ALRWSDY LETS GET TO YUE BABY SHOWER.

(Well idk what it is so I'm just guessing it's a party ig)

a lot of junk food was on the table, looks so delicious:3, Mario was shoving food in Mr puzzles screen. Yeah yeah good fighting and just games they can fight, that's until...

Smg4 and the crew were playing UNO. until SMG4 won. Mr puzzles got up from his seat "FUCK YOU SMG4!" Smg4 got up as well. "SHUT YOUR BITCH ASS UP YOU DIRTY WHORE" They both begin to fight. SMG3 didn't even do anything.

the rest pulled them off of each other, they tied them both up, they continued to do whatever they were doing, Mr puzzles and smg4 in the time out corner. As the party ended, Mario unties Mr puzzles while smg3 just drags smg4 out of his seat. "I'll get you next time you bitch >:(" Mr puzzles threaten smg4 as they flip each other off.

blah blah blah

smg3 gave birth, yay, it was a boy yay, SMG4 was the first one to hold it cuz yes, Mr puzzles pushes smg4 away and holds his grandson. "AWHH HES SO SILLY AND TINY" Mr puzzles holds up the newborn, Mario still eating his spaghetti while looking at smg4. "Can you feed Mario?", SMG4 looks over at SMG3 and walks up to him. "R u alright babe? Need anything?"

"no. I just want to sleep." Smg3 looks away and ends up falling asleep. SMG4 sits down. Mr puzzles and Mario leaves to do whatever they do. Smg4 looks at their newborn one last time(it's sleeping), kissing it on the forehead, kissing smg3 as well before falling asleep on the chair.

DA END YAYAYAYAA

oh god I'm embarrassed for this