Chapter 16

Audrey~

The boys, Kaydance and I were going out to eat for our last night in town. We were all arguing over where to go.

"CHIPOTLE!" 

"TACO BELL." 

"WHAT THE FUCK? NO. CHEESECAKE FACTORY!"

"FUCK YOU ALL LETS GET SUSHI!" I yelled. They all stopped and stared at me.

"You know...that's actually a fantastic idea, everyone, in the car. Vamos pendejos!" (Let's go assholes) Mike said. 

"Hey! I am not an asshole!" Vic whined. Everyone laughed and piled in the car. 

It was Vic and Mike in the front, Mike was driving.

Tony, Me, Kaydance and Jaime were in the backseat, I sat in the middle of them and Kaydance was squished up next to me.

Tony reached over and grabbed my hand, entwining our fingers together. I looked up at him and smiled. He was so perfect. He's always shy but it's so cute. 

I hated guys with bold attitudes towards girls. It always made me feel like they didn't care, and it makes them seem like they think they're too tough for everything. They never showed their emotions either. 

But with Tony, he's so passionate and loving. We joke around with each other all the time. And argue over silly things, which always end up in a war and we wrestle each other on the bed. 

Now, as sexual as that sounds, when I say wrestling, I mean literally, playfully tackling each other until one of us gives up.

And Mike, Jaime, and Vic always come in the room and bet on who's gonna win. It's always Tony.

I was snapped out of my thoughts of wonder when Tony kissed the side of my head. I looked and him once again and smiled. I gave him a quick kiss on the lips and fucked up his hair. 

"Heyy!" He whined, fixing his hair. I laughed and hugged him. 

He wouldn't let me out of his grip, so we stayed in that position until we reached the Sushi bar.

Each one of us jumped out of the car and made out way into the restaurant. Tony held my hand until we got to the table. Same with Vic and Kay. 

He pulled out my chair for me and gestured for me to sit down.

"What a gentlemen." I joked.

"Oh, I try." He smirked and took the seat next to me,

Our waiter came and she spoke very broken English, and had a very noticeable Japanese accent.

"What may I get for you today?" She said.

We basically just ordered plates of different types of sushi.

While we were waiting for our food we talked about going back to San Diego. We all had to pack as soon as we got back to the Cabin.

"So, Tony, Audrey. I swear, if you guys fuck while I'm home-" Jaime started until he suddenly stopped and let out an "Ow!"

Tony was laughing.

"You suck, freaking turtle." Jaime groaned.

"Did you just kick him?" I asked Tone. He laughed and shook his head.

I chuckled.

"You're mean." I said.

"But you deal with it." He said and kissed my cheek. I blushed.

"Would you two stop all that lovey dovey bullshit. I'm losing my appetite." Mike complained. Kaydance laughed and took Vic's face in her hands and gave him a big kiss. Mike pretended to gag and we all laughed.

Vic and Kaydance were perfect for each other. Kaydance was really bumbed that Vic had to go back to San Diego, but he convinced her that they'd Skype and call and he'd come down to visit her a lot.

I was sad too since her and I had become close friends since we met. We always had movie nights and gushed about our boyfriends and how amazing they were with each other. And now that we were leaving we can't do that anymore. 

Tony nudged my leg and I looked up at him.

"What's wrong?" He asked. I sighed.

"I'm just gonna miss Kaykay." I said, using our nickname for her. Jaime always liked to say it in a gay voice. Kaydance frowned.

"I'm gonna miss you too Ms. Turtle." That was my nickname, since I was dating Tony. As we were sharing how much we'd all miss Kaydance, out sushi came and we dug in. The boys were telling me how beautiful San Diego was, and that I'd love it.

A while later we headed back to the cabin to pack.

~~~~~~~~~~Packing~~~~~~~~~~~

I was packing all my clothes and necessities away in the suit case I showed up with. Just looking at it was bring back memories. Memories of Andy, memories of the first time I moved out of my parents house. My parents! I had totally forgotten to contact them.

I sighed. I didn't have a cell phone to do this, and my parents never answered with unknown numbers.

"You okay baby?" Tony asked, wrapping his arm around me from behind.

"I'm just thinking.."

"Of what?" He asked.

"My parents." I sighed,

"Well what about them?"

"I haven't seen them since I moved in with Andy. They never had a clue what was going on with me and him. They never knew what he did to me...I just feel like they should know." 

"Why don't you call them?"

"They won't answer if they don't know who the number is Tone, I'll never be able to reach them." 

He turned me around so I was facing him.

"How about this. When we get back to San Diego, we unpack and get settled, then make arrangements to visit your parents?" He suggested.

My eyes lit up.

"You'd do that?" He nodded. I smiled real big and hugged him.

"Thank you so much Tony, thank you thank you thank you!" I said and gave him a big kiss. He smiled into it. When he pulled away, I frowned.

He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"Finish packing, we're leaving soon." He said.

We resumed packing and soon finished up. Now it was time for saying bye to Kaydance.

We were all in the lounge area with all our bags already packed in the car.

Vic in Kaydance were in a long embrace. Kaydance was crying, and from the sniffling coming from Vic's nose, I'm assuming he was too.

It was a sad thing to see. 

They pulled away from the hug and looked at eachother.

"I'm gonna miss you Vic." She choked out.

"I'm gonna miss you too baby girl." Vic said and kissed her. It was a passionate kiss. Tony shielded my eyes. 

I laughed at his action and turned around and gave him a quick kiss. A gave me a goofy smile. 

Vic and Kay finally broke apart from the kiss. Vic held her face gently in his hands.

"I love you." He whispered. Kaydance smiled.

"I love you too, Vic." He smiled when she said this and gave her a peck on the lips and hugged her again. 

When they pulled away it was my turn.

"DON'T LEAVE ME!" She yelled and hugged me.

"I DON'T WANT TOO, BUT I MUST! I PROMISE I WILL BUTT IN ON VIC'S SKYPE CALLS WITH YOU, AND MAYBE EVEN COME VISIT WITH HIM. TONY COULD COME AND WE COULD DOUBLE DATE! Oh my god, Tony, we're so doing this. BUT I LOVE YOU AND I WILL COME BACK FOR YOU." I yelled back and hugged her. 

When everyone had said their last goodbyes, we piled in the car and dropped Kaydance off at her small, single person home. 

Then we made our way to San Diego, the place I would be calling my home.