Chapter 35

~Audrey

We're finally home from tour! Jordan and Mike are together, they're so cute. 

When Vic found out Kaydance moved across from us, he was extremely happy, it was the cutest thing. He ended up moving in with her, and Jordan moved in with Mike. 

Right now I was sitting on the couch with a cup of coffee in my hand watching Worst Tattoos, waiting for Tony to get up. 

This girl got a tattoo of a "moon" on her lower back, but it ended up looking like a cookie with a face. I would ask for a free tattoo to cover that up. It was horrible. 

Half way through the guy covering it up with something way better, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I look up to find a shirtless Tony, rubbing his eyes and yawning.

"Morning." I smiled at him. He smiled tiredly.

"Morning, baby." 

He went in the kitchen to fix himself a cup of coffee and grabbed a muffin before joining me on the couch.

"What are you watching?" He asked.

"Worst Tattoos. This lady is getting her cookie covered up." I giggled.

"Her cookie? Why would she get a tattoo of a cookie?" 

"It wasn't really a cookie. It was supposed to be a moon, but she has a really shitty artist."

He laughed. "Sounds like it."

"So, what's the agenda for today my dear?" I said in a false posh accent.

"Well my love. We are almost out of food. So it seems to me, grocery shopping." He said, copying my tone.

I groaned. 

"But I don't wanna get up! I just want to say on this couch. In my PJ's. With endless cups of coffee, while watching people get their shitty tattoos covered up all day!" I whined.

He laughed.

"It's fine. I'll go, you can stay here and be lazy." He said and kissed  the top of my head before getting off the couch and heading upstairs to get ready.

"Hey! You'll pay for calling me lazy later!" I yelled at him. 

He turned around and winked and I rolled my eye and chucked a couch pillow at him. He dodged it and ran upstairs laughing.

After a few minutes I decided to change because I felt to exposed in the Soffee shorts and tank top I was in. So I retreated up stairs to out room and dug through my drawers.

I couldn't find anything so I resulted on keeping my shorts on and stealing one of Tony's hoodies.

It was his black Keystreet hoodie, and it went down to about mid thigh on me. It was huge.

Tony came out of the bathroom shirtless with a pair of black skinny jeans on, and his hair was still wet.

He shook his head once he saw me.

"Stealing my clothes again."

"It's comfortable!"

"I know. And it looks adorable on you." He said and wrapped his arms around my waist. I returned the favor since he was so much taller than me.

I rested my head on his chest and let out a content sigh.

"You smell really good." I mumbled. I felt his chest vibrate as he laughed.

It was silent for bit and we both stayed in the same position.

"I love you." Tony whispered.

I raised my head and rested my chin on his chest.

"I love you too."

He smiled and bent down to give me a sweet kiss. After he pulled away, he released my waist and proceeded to get ready.

I groaned.

"I want you to stay and be lazy with me today!"

"I'll be lazy with you after I buy us food so we don't starve." He chuckled.

"But I don't want you to leave me."

"I'll be home before you know it. I'll speed shop. Just for you."

I sighed. "Okay."

He carried me down stairs and plopped me down on the couch.

"I'll be back soon. I love you." He said and gave me a quick kiss before walking out the door.

I continued watching my show for about 20 minutes until I heard the front door open. Assuming it was Tony I got up to see what he was doing.

"Did you forget your wallet bab-" I stopped dead in my tracks as I saw him. Andy.

How did he find me?

"Miss me?" He smirked.

"W-what are you doing here?"

"Did you really think I wouldn't find you when you're dating a famous guitarist. I thought you were smarter than that, Audrey." He said and walked closer. With every step he took forward, I took one back.

This kept going until I hit the wall behind me.

"You can't run now." He smiled menacingly. 

"Please, Andy. Just leave me alone." I pleaded.

"I don't think  I can do that. You see...when you left. That made me angry. And when I saw those pictures of you and that fucking idiot, that made me even angrier. So I'm here to let all that anger out. Although, I must warn you, it won't be like what you're used to." 

I tried to run but he caught me by my hair and slammed me against the wall. 

"You either cooperate. Or I kill you right here, and wait for your stupid boyfriend to get home, and kill him too. Got it?" He said in my ear.

I nodded and let out a whimper. 

"Good. Now you're coming with me." He said and started dragging me towards the door.

"W-wait!" I said.

"What." He spit out.

"Can I at least leave him a note? Saying goodbye. Please." 

He thought for a moment before giving a stiff nod. 

I walked towards the kitchen, Andy had a firm grip on my arm. 

I got out the note cards we had in a drawer and a gray marker. I had an idea.

I quickly wrote out a brief letter to Tony.

"Tony, I left for a while. I'm so sorry. I love you. Love, Audrey. <3" 

I let my hair fall over my shoulder, shielding the paper from Andy's view and quickly lifted the edge of the paper.

I wrote on the back "Help me. Andy came."

I put the note on the fridge and left the marker on the counter.

"Finished?" Andy asked.

I nodded and wiped a tear away.

He dragged me out to his car and shoved me in.

He got in the drivers seat and drove away.

I didn't know where he was taking me. I didn't know what he was going to do to me. I didn't know how Tony was going to find me. I was scared. Not only for myself, but for the fact that I might never see Tony again. I might never see Kaydance, or Jordan again. I might never see Jaime's smiling face. Or Vic sing his heart out. Or Mike with a bottle of whiskey in his hands. 

I might never see my family again.