3⃣

𝑀𝒴𝑅𝐼𝒜𝑀 𝒜𝒩𝐼 𝒜𝒴𝒜𝒟

𝑀𝒴𝑅𝐼𝒜𝑀 𝒜𝒩𝐼 𝒜𝒴𝒜𝒟

----------

"Trell hurry up we gotta go pick up KB n them" I said with my hand on my hip.

Today the crew was going out to the lake, the boys wanted to go fishing & the girls decided to come along.

I heard from KB about the lil situation with Mori but I'm not sure if Kofi knows so I'm keeping that between us.

"Ani bro.. you rushing me but you not helping at all" He said looking up at me from the back of the pickup truck. He was putting all the equiptment into the truck.

I don't know what he expected me to do cause I'm not lifting nothing heavy.

"Okay and? What you gonna do about it?" I said popping my neck at him and he stared at me wiping the sweat off his face.

"Ani tighten up.." He said and I laughed at him, I don't know who he think he is tryna fake mad at me.

I shrugged grabbing the cooler to put it in the backseat and then I got in the truck turning the AC on.

A few minutes later Trell finished packing the truck up and got in on the driver side.

He tried putting his hand on my thigh but I moved his hand to show him I was annoyed with him.

"No don't touch me now" I said facing myself towards the window.

He smacked his lips and I smiled to myself "Ani cmon bruh stop acting like that"

"Say sorry for talkin to me like that" I said putting a mug back on my face before looking back at him.

"I ain even say nothing out the way, whatchu mean?" He said.

"Yes huh" I said pouting and he smacked his lips again.

" I'm sorry babyyyy" He said kissing my cheek before directing his attention back to the road.

He held his hand out signaling me to grab it which I did and I laid our hands on my thigh.

"Bae grab my phone and call Mori right fast" Trell said passing me his phone, I unlocked the phone going to his messages to find Mori's number.

I pressed the call button & he picked up after a few rings "Yooo, you ready?" Trell asked.

"Yea nigga I'm waitin on you" Mori said.

"Shut up pussy, we finna be round the corner come outside." Trell said before hanging up.

"Bae why you talk to people like that oh my goshhh" I said laughing.

"It's straight thats just how niggas talk" He said nonchalantly.

After we picked up Mori we went on our way to Kofi & KB house.