5️⃣

𝟐 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝟐 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

𝒦𝒜𝐿𝒪𝒩𝒢𝐼 𝑅𝒜𝑀𝐼𝐸𝑅𝐸 𝐵𝒜𝒩𝒦𝒮. 

-------

"Mommy I'm homeee"  I said slamming the door shut.

School was finally back in session at it has been kicking my assssss.

I slipped my sandals off and threw my bookbag down by my sandals before walking into the living room.

"Dining Room" my mom called out looking up from her laptop.

"Heyy maaa" I dragged out.

"Ouuuu girl this hair" She said patting my leave out.

"I knowww.. I'm waiting for this company to send me their tape-ins for a promo video" I said.

Recently my videos on social media have been doing really well & I've been getting more brand deals for clothes & beauty products.

"They might be here right now, I went to the mailbox earlier and you had a few packages" My mom said pointed towards the island in the kitchen. 

"Thank Goddd" I said walking to the stack of mail.

"So how was school?" My mom asked looking back down to her laptop as I digged through the packages.

"Hmmm it was good, Ani backed out of flag football but she said she'd be my cheerleader" I said.

"That damn Ani" My mom said laughing.

Ani was my girl but she never stuck with her promises so when she offered to join the team with me I just knew it was to good to be true.

"She knew she was not finna go out there and play with them girls" My mom said.

"Yeah but it's actually very fun" I said truthfully.

Once school started practice began and although it was different from regular football it was still difficult asf.

"What about your classes? How they been going" 

"Good but I'm thinking about doing cosmetology too" I said.

I do hair  & makeup for fun on my own I've always though about doing it on other people as a side job since i didn't want it as a full-time job.