4⃣

𝐎𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐒𝐂𝐈𝐄𝐍𝐓

𝟓:𝟓𝟒 𝐀𝐌

This morning the football team was training for nationals & their upcoming 7on7 match.

"Aye Trell look in the groupchat I just sent some fine shiii " Dman said refering the the groupchat the team had on IG.

Trell opened his phone viewing the profile Dman had just sent.

"𝐱𝐨𝐤𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐢_𝐛"

"Ion know boss ion think you can have that one" he said to Dman warningly knowing Mori & her had something going on.

"Man youn even get no play how you gon tell me?"

The surrounding teammates all laughed expecting Dman & Trell to go back in forth how they usually did.

"It ain about that bruh I'm just sayin' I think she fw somebody" Trell said.

"And? Ain't no nigga gon see me bout no bitch" Dman said confidently.

Trell shook his head " Yea you might be right but Mori might just crash bout that"

"Ouuuu shiii" the team said in unison.

It was a rare thing for them to know who Mori was dealin' wit because for the most part he keep stuff to himself so once they got that piece of info they ate it up.

As the conversation about Mori & KB died down Mori walked into practice with his headphones on, he headed straight to the locker room to change before he went out to the field with the rest of the team.

He made his way out to the field walking over to Trell, Kofi, & a group of other players stretching.

"Wassup y'all" Mori said as he walked over.

The whole group acknowledged him returning back a "Hey" or "Wassup"

-------

After practice the group of players picked to play 7on7 stayed behind talking with the coaches for a little before they all walked out together.

"Aye Mori" Kofi said.

"Yo?"

"You been talkin to Kalongi?" Kofi asked him, ever since he brought up KB's ex in their conversation about Mori she's been cold to him.

It had been a whole week since they talked to eachother, eventually KB would come around but when she held a grudge she held it tightly.

"Yea why? Something wrong" He asked confused, him and KB were doing just fine.

They had been getting to know eachother well and Mori noticed her warming up to him.

"Nah everything good we just had some words and she haven't been tryna talk to me" He said and Mori nodded.

"I'll ask her wassup if you need me too? I gotchu bro" Mori said concered.

Seeing how Kofi was ready to jump down his throat about KB he wondered what happened for him to now be coming to him for help about his sister.