005

chapter fivedylan misses her boyfriend and her world turns upside down !!

chapter five
dylan misses her boyfriend and her world turns upside down !!

chapter fivedylan misses her boyfriend and her world turns upside down !!

Dylan let out a small huff as she stabbed her pasta with her fork. Her phone was leant against her bottle of Dr Pepper as EJ smiled at her through the screen. The boy had rang her, wanting to find out all about her first day of rehearsals and her audition for High School Musical 3. As soon as she answered his call, she delved into a recount of her days, ranting about how the auditions overlapped, how she danced with Mack – leaving out how well the two danced together – Quinn's comment and Dani's look.

"Wait, so you managed to hold your tongue against her?" EJ wondered referring to Quinn's snarky comment after Dylan helped her by stepping in.

"Yes I did." Dylan replied. "I'm growing."

"You did scare a famous TikTok star though." EJ reminded her.

"I never said I was growing that quickly." Dylan retorted. "But Quinn was lucky I held my tongue, you should've heard how she spoke to me. Like I get that she's the director but I didn't want to step in, I was forced. And it's not my fault, Dani was late, she was crying over steam showers like have some class."

EJ let out a small laugh as Dylan stabbed another bit of pasta. "Well I wouldn't be on the receiving end of your wrath Dyl."

"Thank you." Dylan sent him a smile.

"How did the musical auditions go?" EJ asked.

"It was fine." Dylan answered. "I had five minutes, literally sprinted down the hall, I've never ran so fast, absolutely bodied Now or Never and ran back again."

"It wasn't in the auditorium?" EJ questioned, his eyebrows furrowing.

"No. We had to audition in the rehearsal room, which was so weird, by the way." Dylan told him. "But it was good."

"You are going to get Sharpay and body the role." EJ wore a confident smile.

"Thank you." Dylan smiled once more, standing and putting her now empty pasta bowl in the sink. "Sharpay's a big role."