013 - josh & reuben

_____________________

in which 2 new islanders enter
the villa and 2 leave
_____________________

                "HOW ARE YOU feeling after that, it can't have been nice to see." moziah asked amber as she walked into the kitchen where he was stood with uma, hugging her from behind.

"i don't know really, it is what it is." she shrugged her shoulders at the couple. "if they don't like me they don't like me, i don't really care for them either."

"you don't understand how much i wanted to punch sean in his face." bryson shook his head as he walked into the kitchen with mimii. "konnor told me you was crying are you alright now?" he whispered in the girls ear, amber nodding.

"honestly i just wanna forget about it now, they can say what they want about me as long as they don't come near me." amber yawned before sitting down on the sofa next to uma.

"i can't believe wil's gone." uma shook her head while wrapping her arm around amber's shoulder. "i mean it was so sudden and for four people to have gone as well."

"i don't think anyone could see that coming, i mean who gets dumped during move night." omar shook his head while laughing, ruffling amber's hair before sitting down next to her with diamanté.

"if bombshells came in would you three be open?" mimii asked the other three girls who shrugged their shoulders.

"the thing is i'm such a slow burner." uma began to speak once moziah had left the kitchen. "i'm not even sure if i'll be able to develop anything with mo while i'm in here because i'm still getting over wil, i couldn't add another bombshell to the mix on top of that." she informed the group who nodded their heads.

"i would be, i think." amber shrugged her shoulders. "me and konnor haven't even coupled up yet and as much as i do like him, i don't know."

"are you not feeling it with him anymore?" bryson asked the girl while the rest of the group nodded their heads, amber sighing before running her fingers through her hair.

"i don't know because i do like him and i mean he literally came and comforted me earlier, we just need to actually be in a couple so we can see how things go i think. i haven't even shared a bed with him yet." she admitted.

"i just think you need to speak about it to him, he'll understand as much as everyone likes you together you never know who's coming in next, my heads probably gonna turn." diamanté shrugged her shoulders as omar gasped in shock, making the others laugh.

"i just wanted to let you know that i am the prize no matter how many times you tell me i'm not you won't lower my confidence." jess exclaimed as she walked into the kitchen, causing the group to sigh. "and i'll be suing you when we leave the villa for chucking a drink in my face."

"you're right jess you are the prize, the participation prize." amber smiled at the girl who frowned. "if you don't like me there's no need for you to talk to me, just stay away. like what do you get out of following me around the villa all day talking shit about me."

"you're so rude." jess shook her head at the girl started laughing. "i can't wait to see the public vote you out."

"calling amber rude after everyone just watched you talk shit about her for 10 minutes is definitely a choice." bryson screwed his face up while the others laughed, jess sighing before storming out of the kitchen.