002 - 3.8 million

_____________________

in which amber & konnor
finally get their phones back
_____________________

amberthomas

● ○

👤: konnorewudzi

👤: konnorewudzi

○ ●

amberthomas: i'm back my loves!! oh my god i don't even know what to say😭😭. thankyou to you everyone: old & new, i can't believe there's 3.8 million of you now! i promise i'll keep you all entertained. my time on love island was inexplainable, i can't even sum the experience up. i had the time of my life, met the love of my life, adopted a new brother, joined a girl band (yes powerpuffs can sing) and made friends for life. i wanna thank you all for supporting both me & kon in there, we will forever be indebted to you. although my time in there didn't end in the best way i wouldn't change it for the world, i stayed true to myself throughout and my personality only strengthened over time. love island is something that i will forever be grateful for, it's been the best experience i've ever had but it's time for me to move on and see where things go next. also, thank fuck you guys made mimii & bryson the winners, i probably would have cried if they didn't win.
liked by konnorewudzi, mimiitafara, brysonflynn and 3,456,789 others

view comments
konnorewudzi: i love you princess
I LOVE YOU SMMM
user1: they're so cute omds
user12: i'm manifesting their breakup so i can steal amber
user23: get the fuck outta here
@user23 why did i read that in a new york accent 😭😭
user23: OH MY GOD THE QUEEN REPLIED TO ME

umajammeh: so proud of you my love
i need to see you asap
mimiitafara: we missed you sm ums
user45: the powerpuffs are back 🥳🎉

brysonflynn: twinnn❤️‍🔥
i miss you sm😔
brysonflynn: it's been a week amber (miss you tooo)