♾️ FOR LIFE ♾️

chapter four

scar waited in his car so the sisters could have their time together, getting reacquainted with each other.

it's been three weeks since the bowling alley date & since nova seen her older sister. they exchanged information & have been communicating since that day.

scar scrolled through his messages, shaking his head. he needed to go to the center to check on a few things, it was currently under construction and the re-grand opening was fastly approaching.

he took a deep breath and started the car as nova walked his way. he quickly got out of the car and opened the door for her. he was intent on her not touching a handle, knob etc while in his presence.

"i have to drop you off at my crib then i gotta head to the center." he told her getting comfortable in the drivers seat.

"why can't i come with you?" she frowned looking at him like he was crazy. nova had been attached to his side since their date.

He didn't mind it at all cause he enjoyed being around her, it brought him a sense of peace and comfortability. he wasn't the hardcore cutthroat killer that he was with everyone else while around her.

she brings out the humane side of him. the side no one gets to see but her, his sister, and grandmother. it was very rare side of him. "it's under construction and ion want you to get hurt and shit." he told her truthfully, but she wasn't tryna her that.

"you probably boutta go fuck on one of ya hoes or something." she mumbled under her breath but he heard her.

"you must want someone to argument with and it ain't gone be me." he says cutting his eyes at her.

"chill all dat shit out." he said focusing on the road.

"whatever." she kissed her teeth and folded her arms.

nova wasn't a clingy person she just didn't know how to express her always wanting to be around him. she felt safe with him, and without him she felt out of place.

hours later

nova walked into the empty kitchen her stomach on e. she looked through the cabinets and freezer deciding to make a late dinner.

It was 7:16pm and scar still hadn't came home. she was frustrated and annoyed, she had called and texted him multiple times and didn't get a response.

an hour later, the front door opened and closed while heavy footsteps could be heard coming toward the kitchen. "it smells good as fuck in here." jackman, scar's roommate said with a small grin on his face.

"thanks j." nova smiled small, fixing herself and scar a plate. she cooked spaghetti with meatballs and penne pasta with homemade garlic bread.

she put scar's food in the oven so it would stay warm. she cleaned up her mess and took her bowl upstairs to his room to eat.

she didn't want to be bothered especially with the company j had downstairs. once she finished eating she took a shower and got ready for work in the morning.

she took a few weeks off, coping with the death of her baby sister and planning her celebration of life. she got out of the shower and got dressed for bed.