Prologue

In a dark room, a man of 50 years old was sitting on the bed. He was wearing a sherwani. A picture frame was in his hand and he was looking at the picture frame with glassy eyes. A deep grief could be seen in his eyes.

The door opened with a thud and the man looked at the door. A girl in bridal dress broke into the room furiously. The man was shocked and he got up. Some people came behind her hurriedly.

Girl: What had you done with my Mama?

The man was looking at the girl and he got lost in his past.

The captivating smiling lips of a girl shown. Her blue eyes were twinkling and were full of innocence. There was a magic in her eyes. Her hair were long till her waist. Her skin was white.

A boy of early 20 was sitting on the couch and the girl was brought there. The boy was lost to see her.

Boy: I like her. I accept this alliance.

Everyone smiled.

The boy and girl got married.

The boy tried to get close to the girl but the girl was not ready for that which offended the boy.

It was the time of the late night, the girl was walking on the road lifelessly. A deep grief was on her face. Her eyes were swellon. The tears had gotten dried but the marks were there. The girl stopped in the centre of the road and her eyes filled with tears and she fell on her knees. The girls cried bitterly.

Hello, guys, so here is a prologue. I hope, you will like it. Share your opinion through comment.

Suggest me a good user name.