Introduction of character:

Main Character:

Muskan Chauhan: Muskan Chauhan is the main character of the book. She is 23 years old. Her silky black hair is till her waist. Her skin is white. Her eyes are blue like deep ocean and lips are perfectly shaped. She is epitome of the beauty. Her aroma attracts people towards her. She is a confident girl who loves her family a lot. She is the owner of pure and innocent heart and the beauty of her heart reflects on her face. She is a beauty with brain.

Sameer Singh Rathore: Sameer Singh Rathore is the main character of the book. He was 24 years old. He is a tall and handsome boy. His hair is black in colour and skin is white. He is a good person who loves his family. His personality creates an impact on others. His communication skills are exceptional. If you meet him, you will love his company. Sometimes, he is shy and sometimes very confident.

Other characters:

Chauhan family:

Aalok Chauhan: Aalok Chauhan is Muskan's father. He is in his late 40s. He loves his children and family but Muskan is his life. He is good in height. He is a good human being.

Kalyani Chauhan: Kalyani Chauhan is Muskan's mother who loves her family. She is a house wife whose life revolve around her husband and kids. She is also fair in colour. She is a soft spoken lady. There is a soft corner for everyone in her heart even if that person hates her. This is quality that Muskan inherited from her mother. She is a beautiful lady with a beautiful heart.

Arnav Chauhan: Arnav Chauhan is Muskan's elder brother. He is good in height and fair in colour. His hair is rough and slightly curl which suits his look. He is of Sameer's age. He loves his sister and respects elders. He is a happy married man.

Khushi Chauhan: Khushi Chauhan is Muskan's sister-in-law. The only daughter-in-law of the Chauhans. She is a nice person and a perfect daughter-in-law. She love Muskan as her own sister and they are like friends. She is of Muskan’s age. Like her name, she spreads happiness everywhere. She is a beautiful girl with a beautiful heart.

Rathore family:

Rajeshwari Rathore: Rajeshwari Rathore is Sameer's grandmother. She is a very strict lady. She is the Head of her family but she is a conservative person who believes in old traditions. She loves her family especially her grandson.

Amar Singh Rathore: Amar Singh Rathore is Sameer's father. He is a man of his principles.  He is a family man. He is tall and fair in colour.

Ambika Rathore: Ambika Rathore is Sameer's mother. She is a house wife whose life revolves around her children. She is a pretty lady with a pretty heart but if someone say anything about her family especially about her children then no one can save that person from her. She is afraid of her mother-in-law.

Arjun Singh Rathore: Arjun Singh Rathore is younger brother of Sameer. He is a fun loving boy. He is 21 years old. He is a college going boy. He is a naughty boy.

Sonia Rathore: Sonia Rathore is a younger sister of Sameer. She is 19 years old who is in school. She is a cute girl. She is really afraid of her grandmother who is against of her studies. She is a brilliant student who wears glasses. Her hair is black and long till her waist. She is a pretty girl.

So here is a brief introduction of the characters. I hope, you liked it.

Thank you.