Chapter 06

It was the time of the day, and the sun was shining over the Chauhan mansion. The birds were chirping on the trees. Three cars were parked outside the Chauhan mansion under the roof. One of those cars was of Chauhans. The members of the Rathore family got out of the cars, and Arjun opened the trunk of the car. The servants took out the gifts. The Chauhan family came, and they went down through stairs.

Aalok: Welcome. Welcome.

Sameer smiled to see them, and the others also smiled. They greeted each other and met. Aalok saw Sameer who greeted him and bent to take blessing from him. Aalok stopped him.

Aalok: It's ok. It's ok.

Aalok hugged Sameer. They smiled.

Sameer saw Kalynai, and he took the blessings from her. Arjun and Sonia greeted Aalok and Kalyani. They smiled, and Aalok kept his hand on Sonia's head. Sonia smiled. Arjun met Sameer, and they shook hands with each other.

Aalok: please, come inside.

Rajeshwari and the others also smiled.

Kalyani: please come.

They nodded, and then they moved. They came inside and saw the Chauhan mansion. Sameer also looked at it, and then he looked down.

Kalyani: please, sit.

Rajeshwari asked the servants to keep the gifts on the table, and they sat. Arnav sat on the handle of the couch beside his father, so, that if he wanted to say something, he could say it in his ear. Kalyani went, and she came with the servants. The trays of the glasses of water were in their hands. They served the water to all. Sameer denied it politely by saying, no, thanks.

The servants went from there.

Aalok: I hope you people didn't have any trouble finding our home.

Rajeshwari: No, no. We came here easily. After all, who doesn't know Chauhans?

They smiled.

Amar: yes, they have a lot of respect in the society. People know you.

Aalok: it is God's grace upon us.

Rajeshwari: these are some gifts for you all.

Kalyani: ab, what was the need of it?

Rajeshwari was about to say.

Ambika: No, it was needed. We were coming to your home for the first time, how could we come with empty hands?

They smiled, and Rajeshwari glared at Ambika. Ambika saw Rajeshwari, and her smile faded. Kalyani's smile also faded, but Rajeshwari showed a fake smile to Ambika, and then she looked at Kalyani. Rajeshwari kept her hand on the arm of Ambika.

Rajeshwari: yes, Ambika is saying right.

They smiled.

Rajeshwari: oh, by the way, he is my son, Amar Singh Rathore.

They nodded.

Rajeshwari: She is my daughter-in-law, Ambika Amar Singh Rathore.

Rajeshwari greeted them, and they nodded.

Rajeshwari: And you know him, he is Sameer Singh Rathore.

Sameer and the others smiled.

Rajeshwari: and he is Arjun Singh Rathore, Sameer's brother.

Aalok: Hi, how are you?

Arjun: I am good.

Aalok nodded.