Chapter 8: Secrets Revealed

New Anchor: We are live on the scene of a chase of a stolen armoured stolen from the federal reserve of Denver, it is also believed that they have a hostage with them.

Suddenly the tyres of the armoured truck gets punctures and it made the robbers come to a stop, one robber held the hostage insuring the cops don't get closer while his partner got out of the truck with some sort of energy gun and he shot a cop car making it explode.

Out of the smoke Diamond Head disarmed the man and trapped him in a prison of diamonds while the other robber brought the hostage around to see Diamond Head looking at them, another sound was heard the robber turned around to see Y/N in the form of Inferno.

  Inferno: I would let him go if I were you.

The robber gulped in fear and let the hostage go as the 2 heroes watched as both of the robbers were taken away in separate police cars.

News Anchor: Looks like another alien sight only this time one of them is made out of what looks like diamonds and one has a flaming purple head. We have no idea where these aliens came from but they seem to be here to help!

Vilgax: The Omnitrix, wasted on heroics.

Robot: Shall we send more drones to retrieve the watches?

Vilgax: No. I will handle this task myself.

 I will handle this task myself

Ben: AHH!

Max: Another nightmare Ben?

Ben: It was that weird alien from my vision! Only it was bigger, scarier and uglier.