76 - A Massage (3.3k words)

Mitchell's POV

I listened to Skaris and Muir explaining to a group of twenty scorpions how to please a female.

We used a empty classroom with high ceilings, earth-tone walls, relaxing light ambience, and mattresses for practices and demonstrations.

Skaris pointed at various parts of Muir's body, "You can make her body relax and open for you with a massage. Use this oil to stimulate her body and increase her sensitivity."

He called over a scorpion, blindfolded his eyes, and handed him a bottle of oil, which Bart gave to us when we visited the nursery.

From the scent, the oil must have been made from the plants that foul female collected in the desert! She dared to visit the cubs behind my back and didn't even bother to hide it!

The scorpion squirted oil in his hands and rubbed it over Muir's shoulders and arms, spreading a relaxing smell through the classroom.

"Not so hard," Muir said, "Your touch is meant to make her relax, not to rub away her skin."

"Oh, right," the scorpion said, his hands becoming gentler.

Kidnapping females wasn't as easy as it used to be because of the damn Tiger King and the village's protection from the Beast God, so we had to focus on the few we had.

"We plan to open a resort where a massage from a blind scorpion will be one of the main attractions," Muir said, "Our clients will be beastmen and females, who will pay for a stay and will be treated with hot springs, food, drinks and whatever their heart desires."

The resort will also have a nursery where the families can leave their cubs.

They had no interest in ruling over anyone, so the resort could only be treated as a business, not as a city for a permanent stay.

Once Muir approved the quality of the massages, I brought over the lioness female, who listened to us talk from a distance. She was a bit afraid but a lot more obedient and cooperative.

"Do you wish to try it, Lia?" Skaris asked her, exchanging the mattress for a clean one.

"Okay," Lia nodded shyly as she took off her top. He gestured for her to lie down on the mattress. He guided and controlled the scorpion's hands to ensure it didn't lose control and break her body.

"It's really important for her to enjoy it and advertise our services to other females," Muir said as he sat beside me, watching the scorpion work.

Muir's presence made all the females feel more safe and comfortable. As expected of an eagle beastman. Their reputation for being noble and trustworthy was unshakable.

Lia's face relaxed, her cheeks turning red as she moaned and groaned whenever the scorpion pressed a certain spot.

"That sound indicates that you can move to her legs and tights," Skaris instructed.

Lia's arousal grew, and the scorpion couldn't help but sniff her.

Skaris slapped his head, "You are a professional. Don't lose yourself."

The scorpion swallowed hard as Lia's body arched, her mouth slightly parted, her breathing heavy, and her legs trembling.

Skaris slapped the scorpion again when his hand slipped in between her legs, "Ask her if you can touch her further. Remember, it's up to her. Don't do anything she doesn't allow."

"Lia," the scorpion mumbled, "Can I touch your...flower?"

"Y-yes," Lia answered, spreading her legs a bit, surprising everyone in the room. They don't plan to mate right here and there before everyone's eyes, do they? Not that I would complain.