Konig X Ghost X Male Reader Smut

3rd P.O.V

Ghost and Konig have been at home without their boyfriend for two months because of him being on a solo mission. This left them very needy and horny as they struggle to get off without M/n there fucking them or simply telling them what to do. They went as far as getting dildos modeled after M/n’s dick and riding them till their legs gave out but that never worked. “Fuck! I can’t feel my legs.” Konig whined as his legs gave out on him, preventing him from riding the dildo Ghost’s legs following soon after “Same, and I still have to cum” Ghost said wanting relief. Little did they know M/n was on his way home with a few gifts for them, the gifts being a few of their favorite sweets and sexy maid dresses (Images at the top). M/n was in the cab on his way to the bus transfer station so he could get home to his sweet baby boys knowing just how desperate they would be by the time he gets home to them even with him coming home a month early.

M/n’s P.O.V

I just got to the bus station now on my way to the bus stop just down the street from the house. I got off the bus thanking the driver and started walking to the house. As I reach the front of the house I see that the only light on is the master bedroom and knowing my babies they are probably trying so hard to get off but can’t. Slowly making my way inside and up the stairs to the master bedroom the only thing that can be heard is the light moans and whimpers from both Konig and Ghost. Walking in I see both of them fucking themselfs on dildos looking very desperate and exosted “Fuck I just want to cum! Why is this so hard without M/n here?” Ghost whined as his legs got too tired to move looking over at Konig I see his legs follow “No no, I was so close please fuck” Konig quickly tryed to ride the dildo but his legs didn’t move “Maybe I could help with that.” I said in a seductive tone causing both males to look at me in shock and need “You’re home finally! Fuck I can’t move.” Ghost yelled very happy I was home early “Liebe (Love) please help it hurts” Konig asked with pleading eyes “Gladly, but first who wants to be fucked first?” I asked slowly, getting undressed, Ghost and Konig looked at each other in a silent agreement. Konig got off the bed onto his knees letting me know Ghost was first.

(Ghost smut starts here)

Ghost’s P.O.V

Konig and I made the agreement that I would be fucked first because M/n and him liked to have kinkyer sex then M/n I do. As Konig got off the bed I sat patiently waiting for M/n to undress and get on the bed witch he soon did crawling over top of me before starting to make out with me well grabbing the lube pouring some on his fingers and sliping one in my hole stretching me out it didn’t take long thanks to my previous activities. M/n slowly inserted his dick in my ass once he was all the way in he started with slow hard thrusts that hit my prostate perfectly causing me to moan and whine in pleaser “Huh~ fuck s-so good~ahh” I continued to moan as M/n fucked me “Fuck t-to slow fuck me fa-hah faster” M/n soon followed fucking me hard and fast well leaving hickeys and bite marks on my neck and pecks as I wrapped my arms around his neck well resting my hands on his back as he keeped the fast hard pace I could feel myself getting close I tried to warn M/n that I was close through ragged breathly moans “Fuck… m/n I’-uhh I’m close ahh.” “Hold on just a little longer my love.” he told me pulling me into a kiss soon after the kiss M/n gave one last harsh thrust causing me to cum him following soon after. As we laid together on the bed for a short amount of time I could feel my legs shaking and my cock twitching from the cold air “Do you want a plug baby boy?” M/n asked, breaking me from my thoughts, not that I really had any at this very moment. “Mhhm, yes please Daddy.” I said not fully registering what I said until I had already said it M/n only chuckled slightly when I said this “That’s a new one but I like it” he said well grabbing a butt plug from the nightstand before slowly pulling out and replacing himself with the plug making me moan once more as the need for sleep took me away.