Safely Home:"Where's Sissy?"

After she made it home safely,Addilynn dreaded having left Destinylynn with the person who had tried to kidnap her but she knows why Destinylynn had done it:to keep Addie safe. She feels grateful that her sister refused to let her be abducted but she also feels terrible because now Destinylynn was in the person who tried to kidnap her's hands,with nobody there to protect her the same way that Addilynn had been protected by Destinylynn. Their father approached her, angry that his daughters had stayed out when it got dark against their parents wishes. He says,"Addilynn,where's Destinylynn? You girls were out even though it had gotten dark against our wishes when we approved for you girls to take a walk!" Addilynn looks at Dad and sassily said,"We did notice that it was dark out and so we were on our way back home to abide by what you and Mommy said! So don't you start using the yelling tone of voice father!" Surprised at the sass,Mr. Jones said,"Don't use that sassy tone of voice little girl,you will not ever speak to me with sass! Tell me why your older sister didn't come home with you right now Addilynn!" Addilynn walked away. Mrs. Jones said,"Addie,tell me where sissy is." Mr. Jones walks over,"Well,I want you to tell us why your older sister didn't come back home with you Addilynn."

Addilynn walked away from her parents. Her father said,"Addilynn,you have yet to do as I asked of you missy." Her mother said,"Addilynn Grace!" Her father said,"Addilynn Grace Jones! You need to answer us." Addilynn started walking upstairs,ignoring her parents demands. Mr. Jones walks over to the stairwell and grabbed his younger daughter and carried her back to where they were before she moved, holding her to prevent her moving from them until she answers the question. Addilynn realized her father was holding her,"I'm waiting for the answer little girl." Addilynn sassily said,"I don't have to tell! So you two figure out for yourselves then!" Mr. Jones said,"Little girl,I told you that you were never going to speak with sass. So for the second time, don't ever speak with sass." Addilynn said nothing as she nods. Mr. and Mrs. Jones realize something was going on with their Addilynn and suddenly their anger about what they said when they approved for the girls to take a walk left them. Mr. Jones said,"I'm sorry I yelled at you Addilynn. Addilynn said,"I'm sorry I sassed you Daddy and Mommy." They hug. Addilynn answered the question,"As Destiny and I were on our way back home when we realized it was dark out, someone grabbed me from behind and almost kidnapped me. Destiny chased after the person who picked me up and the person decided to not kidnap me but then Destiny said for me to get home because we were only 15 minutes away from home at that point in time. And that's why she didn't come back home with me." This shocked and worried Mr. and Mrs. Jones.