Telling Her Parents That She's Found But She's Dead

Knowing the news that they had to tell the parents,the police prepared for the inevitable emotional breakdown from her parents. They arrived at the Jones family household and then they announced their arrival and soon the mother opened the door and they enter the house and say,"We have terrible news ma'am." Graciella said nothing as she called for her husband. As the father entered the living room,"Where is she at?" The police said,"Today we got a phone call from a woman who wished to remain anonymous about a discovery that she made while she was taking a walk. She walked by a dumpster and she saw a person in it. She saw that the person wasn't breathing or moving in it,the person was just laying still inside the dumpster. She contacted police after she saw that the person who was inside the dumpster wasn't breathing or moving and she didn't know who the person was at first but she remembered the news report about a missing girl. We responded to the woman's phone call and we realized the person in the dumpster was the missing girl 17 year old Destinylynn Jones. We did find your daughter today. We found her but she's deceased. We are sorry not being able to find her and bring her home." Jameson said,"My firstborn baby girl isn't dead." Graciella said,"No! Destinylynn is not deceased!" The police left the house. Jameson and Graciella are sad.