Letter To The Older Sister Who Saved My Life

To my constant companion,my best friend and the older sister whose sacrifice to prevent my abduction is how she saved my life. I don't have words that start to describe how much I miss you and how much I love you Destiny. You were the best big sister,you were my best friend as well. I'm sorry that your sacrifice to prevent my abduction from happening is what led to your end. I can't thank you enough for your sacrifice even though it sadly led you to your end and I'll say it forever and ever Destinylynn Jones you saved my life,you willingly took my place to be abducted before I was,most of all you taught me that even if it ends in tragedy a sacrifice can end up being what saves somebody you love dearly. Even though it saved me from being abducted,I really wish that somebody could have been able to save you,prevent what happened to you as a result of you saving me. You made the decision to make a sacrifice to prevent my abduction even though you knew that it could end up being bad for you. I appreciate your selfless decision to save my life. Destiny,I think about what you did to prevent my abduction all the time. Not a day goes by that I'm not thinking about it or thinking about you. Words can't describe how much I love you and how much I miss you. Not a day goes by that I'm not missing you sissy. I love you so very very very very much sissy and I miss you so much.