Seeing The News Report On The Disappearance:"Is It Referring To Me?"

It has been 2 days now since she got willingly abducted. The girl had yet to know of the news report on her disappearance. As they were watching television one night,a news report came on the television screen from yesterday. The reporter said,"It has been almost 2 days since Destinylynn "Destiny" Jones was reported missing. She vanished on the evening of Monday,July 8,2024. Jones is 17 years old. The circumstances surrounding the disappearance of the 17 year old is that she saw her 10 year old little sister being abducted by someone and chased the person and the person lets her little sister go and she told her little sister to go home and her little sister went back home and the person who tried to kidnap her little sister then takes Destiny in her place and finally leaves the location where she was last seen on Monday. She has been missing ever since July 8,2024. The police have an alert active in regards to the disappearance and anybody that sees Jones or the unidentified person responsible for the disappearance of Destinylynn Jones or anybody that can identify the person responsible for the disappearance is being requested to call the police. Jones also responds to the nickname Destiny." The girl looked confused and wondered if the news report was referring to her or not. She turned to the person and asked,"Is it referring to me?" The person said,"No. Remember your name is Angelynn Thomas,the news report is referring to a girl by the name of Destinylynn Jones." The girl nodded. The person said,"Angel,come." The girl obliged and went to the person who scooped her up and held her close to themself,"Looks like a girl by the name of Destinylynn Jones is missing. We'll have to keep an eye out for her. But I'll keep you safe." The girl looked at the person with fearful eyes,"Keep me safe Sir." and clung to the person who soothed her,"I'll keep you safe Angelynn. I promise Angel." as they stroke her hair and rub her back,whispering soothingly in her ear, reassuring that she's safe. The girl slowly fell asleep,feeling reassured and calm,protected. The person smiled looking at her,"You are safe and protected as long as you are with me." The person carried her to the bedroom and fell asleep.