Bones and Boning (LMAO)

A/N Hi guys I'm back. Sorry it's taken 2 years. So the time and date this is taking place has sort of had to change being as it's been two years and stuff has changed. So please just go with it and also I don't watch Castle much anymore, I watch Bones now. I also have met the man and then the next night I saw him live in concert. I won't say where only because I've mentioned that in another of my stories and was actually planning on not telling anyone about it ever and just keeping that moment in time for me and me alone. A more recently written story. I love Amelia so I have chosen to leave her out of this story as was always intended. I hope I can get some more reads now that I've started writing again but then again someone actually wrote a story very similar to this one so much so that the plot line is practically the same and I'm a bit annoyed because I had gone through and read all my previously written chapters of this and it screwed up my update dates I think. Anywho, I hope y'all love this.
X
Ryles

Niall anxiously waited for Morgan to call him and let him know she made it home. Meanwhile,
Morgan was walking into her apartment with Mark. She grabbed a couple of duffel bags and began to throw things in them. After she had finished packing, she and Mark went back downstairs and pushed their way back through the crowd out front to the car. Morgan called Niall after they got back into the car. "Hey M. You make it home?" "Uh yeah. To a hoard of paps crowded around my apartment building asking about you. We are headed back now." She told him. "I'm sorry. I guess the attention on Twitter brought that down on you. But hurry home! Me and Princess Fio miss you!" She smiled. "See you soon." She hung up.

Soon after Mark pulled into the drive of the Horan house. She got out and Mark carried her stuff in for her. "Morgs! Finally! You were taking forever." Mark dropped her stuff in Niall's bedroom and left with a nod. "Fio is asleep in her bassinet right now. Should be out for a while." He said with a smirk. "Bedroom?" She asked understanding the underlying meaning behind his words. He picked her up and carried her to his bed.
*Smut Warning*

He laid her on his large king size bed gently and crawled on the bed and hovered above her, before leaning down to capture her lips. She started trying to tug his shirt over his head and he sat up and pulled it off, before peppering her neck in kisses. She groaned. She tugged her shirt off and Niall began to pepper kisses over her chest. He reached behind her and popped her bra open in one swift move causing her to gasp. He grabbed her bra and tossed it somewhere across the room, before burying his face in her chest and beginning to suck on the skin of her breasts. She moaned and he took one of her buds in his mouth and sucked. She held his head in place as she let out little noises of pleasure. After giving lots of attention to her breasts he pulled her sweatpants down to her ankles and smirked. "I get you that wet love?" She bit her lip and grinned. He tugged her soaked panties off along with her sweatpants and dropped them in the floor, before tracing her slit with the tip of his finger. She moaned and he did it again, this time pushing his finger inside her. She moaned and whispered, "Don't stop." He spread her legs and his tongue joined his finger and he began to suck on her clit causing her to moan loudly and grab a handful of his hair to hold him in place as he used his mouth and fingers to make her fall apart in bliss. Her eyes rolled back in her head and her back arched as she rode her orgasm out.

He licked his lips and grinned as he held out his finger and she licked and sucked her juices off of it. He groaned and bucked his hips down into hers. "Fuck Princess. I need you." He groaned. She captured his lips and flipped them over so she was on top. He pushed his own sweats past his hips and she tugged them the rest of the way off, before taking his hard cock in her hands and taking it in her mouth, bobbing up and down a couple times before letting it fall from her lips and straddling him so she could capture his lips. She sat back on her heels and tapped his hard cock on her wet pussy a few times before holding herself up and impaling herself on him. They both moaned. She began to ride him and he watched her tits bounce as she moved on him. "Fuck Princess! You're so fucking good at that." He groaned. Suddenly he stopped her. "I want to fuck you from behind so I can pull your hair while I'm destroying your pretty little pussy. You're not going to be able to walk for a whole week, Princess." He said eyes dark with lust. She climbed off of him and got down on her hands and knees with her ass facing him. He dragged a finger through her slit and slapped her ass before burying his face in her wet pussy. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Niall please!" "Please what Princess? Use your words." "Please give me your cock. Please fuck me." He sucked on her clit as he fucked her with his fingers. "Fuck baby." He whispered as he entered her.

Afterwards they lay there panting trying to catch their breaths. "Well that was amazing!" Morgan said. He laughed. "Mmhm." Then they heard Fio start to cry. "I've got her. You go get cleaned up." He told her . She nodded and went into the bathroom and got in the shower as he left to go get Fio. He found Fiona wriggling and squalling. He lifted her up and caught a whiff of her diaper. "Good God, Fio." He changed her diaper quickly and brought her to the bedroom where he found the bed had a fresh change of sheets and a naked Morgan digging through one of her bags for clothes. "Needed a diaper change. Smelled terrible. Can you take her so I can take a shower?" He asked her. She took Fiona from him and cradled her against her bare chest. Niall showered and walked out of the bathroom naked and found some boxers for the both of them and a t shirt for her. "Thanks Ni." She smiled tiredly as he pulled on a pair of boxers and took Fiona from Morgan so she could get dressed. After they were both dressed they all snuggled up in his bed together and fell asleep.