hajime's truth

Hajime has never felt any type of jealousy when it came to his and Tooru's relationship. Not a single thought of the other cheating has ever crossed his mind. He knew in his heart that he could trust the brunette. But that wouldn't mean he doesn't have certain problems going on with himself.

He has never been the type to open up about his feelings. It's been like that since he was a small boy. The communication skills were horrible, and that's not a sugarcoat. Though it is obvious that one of the most important things in a relationship is communication. A lot of the time, he just simply cannot provide it as easily as other people can. Tooru has never judged him for it and continued to stick by his side like they promised each other.

Going deeper into the origin of his 'problems,' he only began to feel that way when a certain group of people just could not keep away from Oikawa. That certain group of people were his fangirls. He knows that they're simply just fans to his significant other, but he can't help but feel a way; he sees him getting chocolates, flowers, cookies, balloons, you name it. Iwaizumi knows that he was bound to expect things like this to happen, seeing how popular he was getting and his rise to fame, but he can still have feelings of his own.

Watching in the shadows while his lover constantly gets attention and love from many suddenly became such a deal as soon as they began to date. At first he didn't care and just dragged Oikawa away to go to class or practice, but it's different now. He can't even stand to look or be around them. All he does is walk away and leave it to him to be more responsible with his time. Tooru notices a lot of the time, but whenever he presses Iwaizumi into telling him what's wrong with him, he still doesn't budge.

The spiky haired brunette knew that everyone was innocent in these types of matters. No one even knew they were a thing yet. The relationship has been happening for a few months, but he prefers to keep things quiet because of possible backlash from being gay. While he begins to worry and overthink constantly, he doesn't know what's going on behind the scenes with his own lover.