And i'm free, free fallin'

MAISIE BEGAN TO PANIC

She flipped herself so she was now facing the ground, and spread out her arms to slow her fall.

A body shot past her— Leo, screaming and frantically grabbing at clouds. "Not coooooool!"

Maisie would faintly hear Jason yelling to Piper with the wind roaring in her ears.

Maisie was drifting towards Leo when a force shoved her into him. Leo immediately began to fight.

"Stop fighting!" Jason spoke. "It's me!"

"My dragon!" Leo yelled. "You gotta save Festus!"

It was only then did Maisie realize how much Leo had cared for Festus. He treated that dragon like it was his own son.

An explosion happened below them; a fireball rolled into the sky behind a warehouse complex. Leo sobbed, "Festus!"

They began to fall slower, Maisie looked to Jason, whose face was red with strain.

What was he doing? She thought.

They wobbled and zigzagged down,Ike they were bouncing down a giant staircase.

Jason groaned, "I can't—"

And they dropped like stones.

They all hit the roof of the largest warehouse and tumbled into darkness.

Maisie tucked herself into a ball, and landed with a roll onto a metal catwalk. Her back ached but she was mostly okay, some of the others weren't as lucky.

"Piper? Where's Piper?" Jason's voice called out.

"Ow, bro!" Leo's voice also rang out. "That's my back. I'm not a sofa! Piper, where'd you go?"

"Here." Pipers weak voice managed from near by.

Maisie turned to see Piper on the corner of the catwalk. Her foot bent in an unnatural way.

Maisie watched as Jason and Leo ran past where she sat, running to Piper.

The woman's words from her dream last night rang in her head, "They ignore you. They don't trust you. They view you as useless and weak."

Dusting herself off, Maisie looked for any injuries on her own body. After deciding she was fine, she slowly followed behind Jason and Leo.

Leo stared to ask, "You okay ...?" then he saw Pipers foot. "Oh, no you're not."

"I'm doing great too you guys. Thanks for asking." Maisie spit, Scaring both boys in front of her. Had they both really forgotten about her?

"You'll be fine," Jason told Piper. "Leo, got any first aid supplies?"

"Yeah— Yeah sure." He dug into his tool belt and pulled out a wad of gauze and a roll of duct tape— both of which seemed too big for its pockets.

"How did you—" Piper tried to sit up, wincing. "How did you pull that stuff from an empty belt?"