1.

Her heart shattered again. Why does she even hope from this man? This time it's really her fault. No one else. She loved him. Truly. But she forgot that the man doesn't respect her feelings. And she knows a marriage without respect is nothing but eternal pain. The entire family is pathetic actually. With no spine in anybody. And frankly she has had enough of their tantrums. She had enough of the disrespect he's been showing her. Madhav papa was right. He can't ever change. How easy was it for Armaan to fight for Ruhi when he very well knew that she was the reason someone met with an accident. People with money think that they can buy anybody. But they don't realize the pain the other person is going through. The man could have lost his life. But how will that immature brat understand this? Thanks to her quick mind that she already got the CCTV footage before these Goenkas could have wiped them off. She is sure Suvarna Goenka will do anything to save her precious baby. The case is simple. Ruhi has already confessed that she hit the man. But now her family is trying to settle this out of court. Armaan is probably trying to build a case that will keep her safe from jail. This Ruhi is really pissing her off.

She wiped her tears, and she knew after this case she was ready to bid this city goodbye. This city brought nothing but humiliation to her. She already applied for a new law firm months ago. She got an opportunity to learn from a reputable firm in Coorg. And she is ready to start her new life. She has created a new bank account and sold her resort. The money she got from the sale has been really useful. She didn't tell anybody about this in case they try to do another drama to make her stay here. And thanks to God she wasn't staying in the Poddar house. And was still living in Madhav papa's place. And Armaan didn't even try to talk with her since she took up this case. Of course he won't talk. I am asking going against his family. She is his family. And I am an outsider. Like always. Her brain hurts thinking about all these things. Armaan can't respect any relation.

She already was in contact with Mr. Ahan Dixit, the inspector who has been extremely helpful to her while fighting this case. Her phone pinged with a message which was labeled urgent from Ahan.

She saw it was an old case file of Ruhi. Where before also she did an accident. But what horrified was her mother's pic attached in the case file. She read it clearly. Her mother saved that idiot's life by taking the blame on herself. Why would she do that? Why is this Ruhi so important to everybody?

She immediately called Ahan to talk about this case.

"Hey Ahan. I am so sorry for calling so late. But the case file you sent me right now. Can you tell me more about that? And everything related to that case. You see, Akshara Sharma is my mother. And I want to know why my mother chose to protect some unknown kid."

"Oh. Okay. So, what I found out what, that Twenty years back, Ms. Ruhi was sitting in the car. In attempt to drive a car while playing she jammed the breaks. Ms. Aarohi met with an accident due those jamming of brakes. But Akshara Sharma whose before marriage name is Akshara Goenka took the blame upon herself to save Ruhi from being traumatized. In fact, she herself closed the case and even locked away the evidence. As Ms. Ruhi was underage the court also allowed at that time to not punish her. But Mrs. Sharma was thrown out from the family when she was pregnant. And the entire family blamed her for Aarohi Goenka's death. They even broke ties with her. Also, there's one more case that surrounds Mr. Abhimanyu Birla. He was accused of killing Abhinav Sharma. But he walked scot free. As the death was declared accident. But something is definitely wrong with the death of Abhinav Sharma. Mrs. Akshara might have helped release Abhimanyu Birla. But she didn't let the case be closed. She was actually finding proofs against Dr. Birla. And she definitely found that he deliberately took Abhinav Sharma to a cliff for drinking alcohol and Abhinav Sharma died after falling from the cliff. Not only that, but there were also two more people involved in his murder. Mrs. Suvarna Goenka and Manjiri Jindal, who is Dr. Birla's mother."