2.

The birds chirping early in the morning broke her sleep. She looked around, not willing to wake up. But the alarm rang again which she already snoozed thrice. She woke up unwillingly and forced her body to walk till the bathroom to freshen up.

After getting ready she walked to the kitchen to prepare something quick for breakfast. But when she reached the kitchen she saw breakfast was already ready. Abhir who saw her smiled widely and said,

"Come princess. Let's have breakfast. Then I will drop you to the court."

"You know how to cook?" Abhira asked astonishingly.

Abhir smiled and said,

"Of course baby. I learnt cooking in childhood."

"Wow. That's so great. Mujhe sirf Maggi bana na aata hai. And chocolate gujiya banana aata hai. Otherwise cooking and me are enemies." Abhira said, pouting.

"It's okay. I will cook you whatever you wish to eat. Now come and sit. Otherwise you will be late."

Abhira and Abhir sat and were having breakfast. Abhira praised him for making a delicious breakfast.

"Wow Bhai. Kitna tasty hai. Aapko pata hai bohot time hua maine kuch achha khaye. Warna roj toh mujhe maggi se hi kaam chalana padta tha."

"Don't worry. Ab me hu na. I will feed lots of tasty dishes." Abhir said.

Abhira happily nodded in acceptance. She asked him something that's been bothering her ,

"Bhai, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure. You can ask me anything." Abhir replied

"Well, you said you studied in a boarding school, then aap fir summer vacation me kaha rehte hai. Mumma ne aapko gusse me akela choda?" Abhira asked him

"Well for the whole year while I used to stay in boarding school mumma used to come and meet me on weekends. She used to bring you also till you were 8 years old. You might not remember it now as you were small. And when summer holidays used to start, I stayed with Muskaan bua at her home. And also, with the Singhania's. Though Mumma was angry at me, she never left me alone ever." Abhir told her.

"Wow. Me aapse bachoan me Milne aati thi. Matlab hum jo Shimla weekend pr jus school me jaate the aap waha padhte ho? And Singhania's? Who are they Bhai? I know about bua. Mumma ki diary me padha tha. But i don't know Singhania." Abhira asked astonishingly.

"Yes. I studied in that school. And Singhania's hamari Nani ki family hai. Matlab hamara nanihal hai. And we have a big family from our grandmother's side. And they all are very good. You will love them alot. But mumma unse kaafi naraz thi for abandoning her alone after the Goenkas shifted her to a boarding school. Isiliye mumma unse baat nahi kari kabhi. But ab hum sabse milege. I already informed the entire family to come here to meet you. Kyuki uske baad you will come back with me to Pondicherry. Kal Tak sab yaha pohoch jayege. All are very excited to meet you. Sabne aapko sirf picture me hi dekha hai. They have been finding out about you for months. Pehle sabko laga mumma is just not talking like usual with them as I was out of the city. But when there was silence for months Muskaan bua grew worried and immediately tried finding out about you. But Mumma never told anybody where she used to live with you. I thought she used to live in Shimla itself before. But she kept you hidden from everyone. She thought someone from the family would try to kill you. Mumma never trusted the Goenkas nor Birla's after our father's death. That's why you were so protected." Abhir told her.

Abhira nodded, hearing him. She can definitely believe that Suvarna Goenka will kill her. The woman is vile as hell.

"Oh, toh me sabse milugi. Bua aur Kairav mamu bhi aayege? Aur mere toh dher saare siblings bhi hoge na? It will be so fun to meet everyone. I am so excited Bhai." Abhira asked excitedly.