Epilogue A

EDITED

There will be two epilogues:

Epilogue A will be for those who want Abhira to move on.

Epilogue B will be for those who still hope for Abhimaan.

Enjoy the epilogues.

.

.

.

.

The early morning breeze was giving her chills. And as today was the weekend she was going to laze around. After all, it's only one day when you get to sleep in late. Abhira was wondering whether she should get up now as she won't get sleep anymore or should she laze around cause there's nothing to do.

Suddenly the rain started falling down. And she remembers how it's been three years since she shifted to Pondicherry. When she came to Pondicherry for the first time she got drenched in heavy downpour and got sick badly. And her dearest brother gave her all kinds of yuck soups under the guise of healthy eating.

But no matter how many times the weather fluctuates, she still loves this city who accepted her with open arms. She was so worried about everything, because the last city she lived in gave her only pain. But Pondicherry was her solace.

Abhira still remembers her first time shifting here. Mishti Nani was such a great help. And especially all her siblings and bhai's friends. When she started working in the RS law firm, she thought she would again get a strict boss, but her boss turned out to be one of her brother's friends. Her boss was so wholesome though he was extremely strict if the work was not done to perfection. And it's been three years now since she has been working there.

She even visited her Kasauli home. Her brother took her there and told her all the stories about their family and the time they spent there. She saw the swing her father specially made for her mother. And she loved sitting on the swing. It made her closer to her parents. She missed her mother a lot.

She came out of her thoughts when her brother knocked on her door. She groaned in annoyance as again her brother is making her wake up on a holiday. He definitely wants to go and visit some hiking spots. How come her brother is so energetic and she is so lazy. She has no idea which of her parents secretly loved to laze around. Because her brother has said many times that only she's the one who is the lazy soul in the entire sharma family. And she is sure that he is just irritating her like always. Why are they so annoying she will never understand. She should have had an elder sister instead of this monkey.

"Abhira uthi kya? Comeon yaar. Itna kaun sota hai. Dekh bahar barish kitni hori hai. Yahi toh mausam hai mast garam bhaji khane ka. Now get up fast. And if you don't get up, sach me thanda paani daal duga andar aa kar." Abhir shouted from outside the door.

Abhira got up immediately cursing her fate for having such a mad brother.

"Uth gayi hu bhai. No need to waste water now. Thirty minutes me ready hokar aati hu." Abhira shouted back.

She grumpily left to get ready. Finally, taking a hot shower made her fully awake.

She got ready and came outside. Her brother made breakfast for her. When she came here, her brother tried to teach her cooking, but except for burning pots and pans she learnt nothing and her brother stopped trying so that she doesn't escalate further and burn the home.

"Good morning Ira. I am glad you woke up. Woh kya hai breakfast thanda ho jata. Aur aalu ke parathe thande acche nahi lagte." Abhir said.

"Bhai aap hamesha weekend par mujhe jaldi kyu utha dete ho. This isn't fair. Mujhe ek hi din milta hai and uh don't even let me sleep. So not done Bhai." Abhira muttered angrily.