4.

Since morning it has been raining heavily. And the cold air was making her to snuggle back inside the blankets. She looked into her phone to check the time. Arghh it's already 10 am. She doesn't want to get up at all. Just then someone knocked the door and said,

"Princess. Wake up, come on. I am making breakfast. Aalu ke parathe ban rahe hai. Jaldi utho and get ready. Fir hume nikalna bhi hai."

Abhira unwillingly got up. And went to get ready. After taking a quick bath, Abhira ran to the kitchen to eat breakfast. She loved aalu ke parathe.

She sat at the breakfast table and ate the delicious aaalu ke parathe with curd. She moaned as the first bite hit her taste buds. Abhir chuckled seeing her face. She looked like a kid. They both had their breakfast.

After breakfast Abhira washed the plates and Abhir went to take a bath and get ready.

After the works were finished Abhir came and both of them left for Singhania Mansion. They reached their home. Abhir parked the car. And got down. Abhira got down behind him. She was mesmerized seeing the house. It was so big.

She immediately came behind Abhir and held his shirt sleeve. Abhir looked at her and smilingly said,

"Don't worry. They all will love you. You are the cutest baby of the family. Come now."

Abhira nodded but still didn't leave his sleeve. Abhir rang the bell of their home. The first person who opened the door was his muskaan bua. Who looked like she was standing at the door waiting for them to come. He smiled widely and hugged the most precious person after his papa and mumma. Muskaan hugged him tightly, after all, she is meeting him a year later. Talking on video calls is unfortunately not the same as meeting.

"Mera bachha. Kitna dubla patla ho gaya hai. Khana nahi khata kya acche se."

"Oho bua. Khana khata hu acche se. Aap ko na me hamesha hi weak laguga. Har maa ko apna bacha kamzor hi lagta hai."

Muskaan rolled her eyes hearing him. But immediately her eyes fell on Abhira who was hiding behind Abhir. She took the girl in arms immediately, tightly hugging her. Abhira's breath hitched due to the tight hug.

"Muskan chodo bechari ko. Woh saans nahi le payegi." From behind her husband Rajveer said.

Muskaan unwillingly left her. But hold her hands and brought her inside the home happily. She called for everyone. Immediately Naksh and Keerti came to hug her. Both of them hugged her together taking her in their warm embrace. That one hug brought her solace. She felt that she was once again back to her mother's arms.

They both broke the hug. Abhir who was seeing this happily hugged his Naksh nanu and Keerti Nani. Abhira glanced at everyone sitting in the big hall. There were so many. How will she even remember all of them?

Abhir looked at Abhira's wide-open mouth. He chuckled and took her in a side hug.

"Don't stress your small brain. I will introduce you to everyone. Let's start with the eldest. Hamare Naitik nanu. Hamari Jo Naira Nani hai unke dad. Fir Naksh nanu and Keerti Nani. Mumma ke mama-mami, unhi ke age group me, Yash Chauhan and unki wife Rose chauhan. Then Anmol Chauhan and unki wife Mansi Chauhan. Fir hamari Gayatri Goenka and Samarth Goenka. Hamari mumma ki masi. Unke two sons hai. Vansh mamu and Vatsal mamu. Naksh nanu ko bhi two children hai. Krishna masi and Krish mamu.

Nishant Maheswari and unki wife Ashika Maheswari. Then Mishti masi and Atharva masaji. Aur baaki yeh sab mumma ke siblings hai and unke kids. Aur yeh hamari Muskaan bua and unke husband Rajveer Khurrana.

Abhira knew remembering half of them is an accomplishment in itself.

"Wow. Itne saare log. Looks like an entire city can be filled with only our family members." Abhira said innocently. All laughed hearing her.