Chapter 24 ~ Rising ~

*WARNING - various forms of abuse/smut/rape/nakedskin/blood/- DON'T READ IF YOU ARE SENSITIVE!!!!!* - 

Eva's POV:

Before I could say anything I got pulled back into my body with a jolt. I open my eyes to find Grindelwald standing in front of me, his expression a mix of curiosity and suspicion.

 I open my eyes to find Grindelwald standing in front of me, his expression a mix of curiosity and suspicion

"Who were you talking to?" he demands.

I swallow hard, my mind racing for an answer.
"No one, sir. I was just...thinking. I'm exhausted.."

He narrows his eyes, stepping closer. "Do not lie to me, Eva. I know you were projecting yourself. Who did you see?"

I lower my gaze, my heart pounding in my chest

His reaction is immediate and explosive. His hand shoots out, grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him. "Who did you dare to contact? Was it Tom Riddle?"

I nod, tears streaming down my face. "My thoughts went to him-"

Before I can finish my sentence Grindelwald's grip tightens, his eyes blazing with anger. "You fool. Do you think he will save you? Do you think he cares about you?"

"I don't know," I whisper. 

He releases me with a shove, his expression cold and calculating. "You are a disappointment, Eva. Perhaps it's time to remind you of your place. Put her in chains."

Before I can react, he raises his wand and mutters a spell. Pain sears through my body, and I collapse to the ground, writhing in agony. His laughter echoes in my ears as darkness claims me.

~

When I regain consciousness, I am back in my room, my body aching from Grindelwald's punishment. I find myself chained, my hand above my head. As I struggle to sit up, my mind is foggy with pain. The door opens, and Brutus steps inside, his expression grim.

"The master has decided your fate," he says, his voice devoid of emotion. "You will remain here until he returns. Do not attempt to leave."

I eye him dead, "Where would I go huh?" I shout out.