Abhira got to know about rajveer intentions

Sorry guys. Im writing this chapter in hurry.

Please vote and comment guys.

Follow me in Instagram. I uploaded some spoilers nd chapter related reels please follow me in Instagram.

Guys please comment 😭. Im depressed and need your support 😭.

.......................................................................
Author POV:-

Preeta drive the car so fast as the abhira got scared thinking that they may end up in a accident. preeta can't control her anger and can not digest the injustice happened to her daughter in law.

Preeta stopped the car infront of abhira college. Nd preeta opened took out a thing which scared abhira.

Preeta by taking the gun in her one hand and holding abhira hand on another was walking inside the principal cabin.

The bodyguards thought to stop her but they are afraid by seeing gun in preeta hand .

"Maa please Stop it", abhira said her voice trembling.
"Don't talk Abhira, let me handle the situation", preeta said her voice firm and loud.

Preeta entered in the principal room. Principal stood up from his chair by seeing preeta.

"Good morning mrs Preeta singh Rajvanshi IAS , im glad to meet with you mam", he was about to say something but preeta pushed slapped him hardly.

And she helped his collar and pushed I'm his chair and aimed her gun on his forehead and asked him

"Kiski baat sunke tum abhira ko terminate Kiya haa! Bol sale?', preeta shouted loudly her voice echoing through the room.

"Koyi nahi mam", the principal whispered.

"Mein ache se jaanti hum kya hora ha hai aur ye sab kisne karwava tha, bol warna mare ga , bol!", preeta shouted and shot him on his hand.

"R-Rajveer Singh rajvanshi, rajveer sir ne karwaya tha mam, Mera koyi irada nahi tha mam, rajveer sir ne karwaya tha please mujhe chod dijiye", the principal cried out of pain.

Upon hearing principal voice abhira heart was broken and couldn't believe the words that she heard just now from principal mouth.

"No, rajveer ji cannot do it , maa principal is saying lies. He just want to blame rajveer, no rajveer ji cannot do it ", abhira said her voice shaking and shock is visible in her eyes.

"Yes I did it ", a voice echoed through the room.

Hearing the voice abhira turned back only to see rajveer standing behind her.

After hearing rajveer's words, abhira was not lesser than a dead body, her heart was broken as her own husband betrayed her.

Rajveer came close to abhira and said

Rajveer :- yes I said him to terminate you . What are you thinking haa, that I will accept a girl like you, a gold digger like you . Never I will never accept you as my wife.
You thought that you will marry me and can take over my property by our dirty plans .

Rajveer said , his hater for abhira visible in his face.

Abhira :- then why you said that you accepted me as your wife at our first night? Why you helped me at my peheli rasooyi? Why ?why you lied me?," abhira cried

Rajveer :- because I want to break you . I want to teach a lesson to you . I just wanted to show your place. I wanted to show what will happen when you try to hurt me and my family. Rajveer said and smirked seeing abhira crying

Preeta :- rajveer stop it. U are hurting her more", she said trying to interrupt him .

But abhira stoped her .

Abhira:- what I'm a gold digger? Rajveer why I will try to harm your family?

Rajveer:- I do not know, but I know that you will regret by marrying me. Your each and every day will not be lesser than a hell , abhira", rajveer said.

Abhira :- what do you wany rajveer? ", Abhira shouted and tears streaming from her eyes and falling on her knees.

Rajveer :- why can't you just die ha? There is no one to love you . Why can't you die Abhira and leave me?. Just die ", rajveer said.

By hearing rajveer's words preeta got shocked and she was very angry with him. She was about to slap him but abhira stopped her.

Abhira :- ok , fine , I will die. Please live your life happyily rajveer ", she said and runned from there.

After hearing abhira voice rajveer gave a devil smile and he was happy.

Preeta followed abhira but rajveer helded her hand and stopped her.

Rajveer :- she will not die, she is just doing drama

Rajveer said to preeta . But preeta doesn't listen to rajveer and started to run to search abhira but abhira went out of the college. Preeta asked about abhira to bodyguard but they remained silent.

Preeta took her car and started to search abhira. She messaged aryan about abhira missing and rajveer betrayal. She even called the police and ordered them to find out abhira .

But rajveer was still standing at entrence of the abhira college.

He got the call from gaurav and he lifted the call.

Upon hearing the gaurav word in phone, rajveer got shocked and fear is visible in his eyes and he immediately get into his car and ordered the driver to drop him at a hospital.