ᴏɴᴇ !

"Kaguya, are you ready?" my father asks. he wants me to be worthy of our clan's name, I have to observe and be able to beat everyone so I can get good recommendations and get from the Hokage important titles. my mother and brothers are ANBUS after all.

i'm sure I will be something great too.

so.. "yes father" is all I said with a confident smile.

this would have been my last year at the ninja academy, the last year till the final graduation.

"Kaguya please save me.." I heard a familiar voice call me as I walked to school

"Naruto..!" I said in surprise as he fell on the ground clearly making melodramatic his appearance

"Kaguya, I ate too much ramen yesterday..! carry me to school.." he cried as I laughed and gave him a soft smile

"Naruto.. a hokage should manage some extra bowls of ramen, you know?" I said pushing him onward to school till we got in class.

"where do you want to sit?" I asked him scanning the desks. he pointed at the last desks so we got there.

"let's hope no one sits near us..!" he said horrified glancing at the two seats near ours.

and that's when gods punished him by making seat near us Uchiha Sasuke. "Sasuke go away! there are many other seats!" Naruto yelled

"why should I? these are the better seats. now shut up and at least let others learn and improve" the Uchiha answered in a sharp tone.

"Sasuke calm down... just ignore him and don't bless us with your ugly comments" I said trying to defend Naruto. I then opened my books as he doesn't answer at all. 

He's been this way ever since his brother did what he did I guess... Can't say I don't miss him.

"Tsukumo, do you have a rubber?" Sasuke asks coldly. I just hand it to him and keep taking notes as he just stares at my rubber.

"what's wrong with my rubber..?"

"the symbol of my clan is better" he says looking at the symbol of my clan drawn on the rubber

"I doubt it"

"you are too obsessed with your clan, you aren't even from Konoha" he says in an uncaring way.

I don't answer because loosing cool would just make me ridiculous. and it's impossible to loose cool when hearing things like that.

"we have the Sharingan while you don't have anything"

"okay good for you" I say stopping him from saying something more. that's when he scratches out my symbols and draws the Uchiha's symbol on my rubber just before handing it back to me.

"keep it" I said

"no. consider it as a gift, maybe it will make you worthy" he says going back to writing notes.

narcissist, that's what he became.

. . . . .

I know it's short :( 

I want to see if u guys will read it or I won't continue this prob.

its up to you! I love you all <3