•𝐅𝐀𝐌𝐈𝐋𝐘 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍•

Two powerful families in the Turkish mafia, the Demirci and the Bardakci families, have been locked in a rivalry for four decades

Two powerful families in the Turkish mafia, the Demirci and the Bardakci families, have been locked in a rivalry for four decades. These two clans dominate the mafia world, but their ongoing clash constantly disturbs the equilibrium and causes tension among all the other mafia groups.

After years of competitiveness, jealousy, scheming, and suffering, both families have finally come to an agreement for the betterment of Turkish high society and their own legacies.

The Bardakci family has ruled over Turkish high society for several years and is considered the supreme clan among all the others. Adem Bardakci, the current head of the family, has no male heir. He has one daughter, Fria Bardakci, from his first marriage to a Polish woman named Agata Nowak, whom he married against societal norms and traditions. A Turkish priest had warned him of misfortune that would befall his family, and his prediction came true when Agata died in a car accident when Fria was only five years old. Adem later remarried a Turkish woman named Ceyda Aydem to continue his empire. Ceyda suffered two miscarriages before giving birth to their daughter, Sera Bardakci.

With no male heir, the Bardakci family name is set to end with Adem. Due to Ceyda's medical condition, she can no longer conceive, and a third marriage would be seen as shameful in society. Adoption is not a solution either, as an adopted son cannot inherit the family name or legacy.

The Demirci family is nearly as powerful as the Bardakci clan, but internal conflicts often lead to their own downfall. Omer Demirci, the third son of Burak Demirci, has proven himself the most capable among his four brothers. He married his distant cousin, Azra Balik, and they have four children: Derin Demirci, Evren Demirci, Alara Demirci, and Baris Demirci.

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Adem Bardakci
Age: 54
Head of the Turkish Mafia world and B&K Company.

Agata Nowak Bardakci
Deceased
First wife of Adem Bardakci and daughter of a Polish businessman. Died in a car accident.

Ceyda Aydem Bardakci
Age: 48
Second wife of Adem Bardakci and stepmother to Fria.

Sera Bardakci
Age: 15
Younger stepsister of Fria and an ultimate troublemaker.

Celina Kowalski
Age: 42
Came to Turkey with Agata after her marriage and serves as Fria's caretaker.

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

Omer Demirci
Age: 61
Head of Demirci Shipments. He has worked tirelessly throughout his life to build his company into one of the largest shipping enterprises, and he is now on the verge of retirement.

Azra Balik Demirci
Age: 52
A distant cousin of Omer, her marriage strengthened the family's internal bonds. She is considered a lucky woman for the family because she gave birth to three sons.

Alara Demirci
Age: 22
Younger sister of Derin and Evren. She is chaotic but the sunshine of the house.

Baris Demirci
Age: 18
The youngest among the siblings. He wants to pursue football as a passion, but his family despises the idea.

✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽✽

The main story revolves around Fria, Evren, and Derin, told from a triple point of view.