24. Wedding day

Please vote for the chapter and comment aswell thanks💗
.
.
.

Zarar's pov:

I reached home and entered inside while smiling, My mother asked me "where were you beta" i lied by saying that i went out to meet my friend.

I was in my own world, i was thinking about ayesha and smiling. After some time my mother received call from ayesha's mother I don't know what they told her but she semmed shocked.

I looked at my mother and asked her what happened "Ayesha's hands are burning because of mehndi and she is crying". I was about to go out when my father stopped me " We are going there you stay cal-" i cut him off and said " How can i stay calm?"

"I don't care about this tradition i am going with you" i said in anger . My parents said "Okay , let's go".

My heart was burning, I planned the ruksati in such emergency because i wanted to protected her , everyone knows about her now and she is not safe without me ,but she always gets hurt because of me, we brought this mehndi for her.

We reached to her house. Her father opened the door and was surprised to see me. He welcomed us inside.

Ayesha's pov:

I was sitting on the sofa when my mother in law came towards me and checked my hands. Tears were streaming down from my face. My hands were swelled now.

Zarar also came with his parents.

"How did this happen? I prepare the mehndi using all organic products then how?" Sobia aunty said (mil) worriedly.

"Let's go to doctor " Zarar said.

And they all take me to hospital, upon reaching there.The doctor checked my hand and gave me injection.

The doctor said " It's the reaction of harmful chemicals you did good by bringing her here on time otherwise it might have gotten more worse"

He gave me the ointment, i looked at my hands then at him, He was looking at me so worriedly as if something worst had happened.

We went towards our home and they went towards there. When I reached home i was very tired and slept.

Author's pov:

Zarar was very worried about her ,He wanted to hug her but couldn't because of her parents.

He felt a bit relaxed after hearing that she will be better in no time.

Her mother in law was still wondering how did it even happened because everything she used was pure organic.They reached home.

Zarar went to his room and locked it .He picked her picture and said " I am sorry my princess , This happened and i couldn't do anything.I don't even know why it happened but I can't see tears in her eyes " and put the picture down.

"You will be my wife tomorrow and i promise I won't let anything happend to you".

The next morning she woke up late , The first thing she did was she looked at her hands .They looked way better than yesterday, they were no longer swollen neither there were any red burn marks left.

Everyone was searching for her for the wedding rituals.

And than maria find her in backyard reading novel.

Her mehndi