41: Pet shark

Don't forget to vote and comment aswell❤️

Thanks for waiting guys

Zarar's pov:

After leaving ayesha at Ruhanika's place, i want towards the restaurant where irum was. She was eating her food peacefully.

"Hello irum" i said with a evil smile. Her eyes widened,she stood up from the chair and started running to towards the exit door.

On of my men catch her, because i do want to touch her my wife will kill me she is too possessive for me.

I didn't do anything with her just asked my men to send her to my rambo (my tiger). Because i don't kill women and i know my wife will not be happy if i kill her with my hands.

After that i called zeeshan "Where is he now?". I asked him.

"Sir he's in basement, his both hands are burned" zeeshan said.

"Make sure he don't die i will meet him personally when i come back " i said and cut the call.

I hope ayesha gets better after meeting ruhanika. I looked at the time it was 5 so i went towards her freind apartment.

When i saw her she hugged me and started crying again. But my old ayesha was back. I didn't had words how to thank her freind.

So i decided to gift her diamond necklace on her birthday.

After coming to our apartment, ayesha asked me so many questions about that men and irum. I didn't lie i told her truth but she didn't react like before. She was ok with it.

Ayesha's pov:

"Because of her everything happened with you" he said.

I didn't say anything, because he is right.

"Hm ok" with that i sat on his lap.

"Can we for shopping, i have to buy clothes for ruhanika birthday party"I said.

"Sure princesses but right now  let's sleep, we will go tomorrow" Zarar said.

"But i am not sleepy" i said.

"Ok then we can cuddle okay?"zarar said.

"Umm okay"

We both went to bed,and cuddled.

"Zarar"

"Hmm"

"You want to sleep?" I said to him because he looks very tired.

"No princess" zarar said.

"Don't lie zarar, i am fine you can sleep" i said but he didn't listen.

I started playing with his hairs. And in 10 minutes he slept.

I know this is his weak point. He sleeps whenever i touch his hairs.

I didn't do anything, i just kept looking at him without blinking, he is so handsome MashAllah i don't know how i got this lucky. I kissed on his forhead and closed my eyes too.

Next morning

After doing our breakfast, we went to mall.

I brought a long maxi for me,zarar wanted to gift diamond necklace to ruhanika so we went to diamond shop to buy necklace for her.

After that i took shower, zarar was getting ready on the other room.