38. Trauma

Do vote and comment aswell💗💗

Before starting the chapter i want to thank a person who is my reader from the start. SehreenKhan

Thank you so much dear.

Ok let's start the chapter.

Zarar's pov:

I grasp her unconscious body in my arm.
And ran towards my car.

"Bring them to the basement" I looked at rashid and command him. To which he nods and move forward to them.

I opened the backseat door and settle her unconscious body carefully on it before closing the door and marching towards the driver's seat. Setlling myself in the seat,I strap the seatbelt around myself and start driving, trying to reach the mansion as soon as i can.

After driving for around twenty minutes i finally make it to the mansion and park the car outside before getting out of my seat and opening the back door to pick her in my arms in bridal style.

I glanced at her face every now and then and my heart pangs when i see that unsettled and scared expression on them even when she unconscious.

"Call the Doctor" i ordered one of my staff  and walk towards our room before opening the door and making my way towards the bed.

Gently lying her on bed. I pull the comforter and tugged her in it. Her dress was torn. I went to the closet and bring a shirt and trouser.

My eyes scan her entire body and i find scrath mark on her arms and a bruise on her neck and forearm. My eyes close in anger and hurt at the sight. I cleaned her wounds with antiseptic.

I changed her clothes. After some time doctor imama came.

"What happened sir " She asks making her way towards us and taking a seat on the chair.

I looked up at her and explain whatever i was aware of.

After checking her. She takes out an  syringe and a drug as she used the syringe to suck the drug in it and injected it to her body, slowly.

"It's nothing serious sir. She was panicked for a long time before getting conscious and there can be some other factors too which has scared her to core exhausting her. I have given her an injection which will help her sleep calmly all night" with that she left.

She was breathing normally now. I hold her palm between both my hands. kissing the back of it and placing it on my heart .

"Why did i ever leave you alone? Princess"

"You never deserved this princess, it's all my fault"

She is literally the purest soul I have ever seen in my entire lifetime and seeing her in this condition is stabbing my heart with daggers.

Suddenly her breathing  enrages and she shakes her head rapidly from one side to another. I straighten up immediately and hold her hands tightly before trying to lift her body in my arms.

"No please don't come close to me" She cries, tears pooling out of her eyes, "Don't touch me, please,I beg you" She screams and open her eyes as i engulf her in my arms.

Her arms and legs wrap around my body unknowingly.  "It's ok, Ayesha, I am here now , Nothing will happen to you" I coo her while caressing her hair and back gently.

"Save me from him. Please zarar"
Her trembling voice pains me and the back of my throb starts throbbing. Not able to hold the ache anymore.

I rub her back a little rapidly. "No one will harm you anymore princess, Relax please i am here"

Eventually her breathing gets back to normal as she falls back unconscious. I help her lie down and settle besides her, running my fingers gently through her hair.trying to keep her calm.

God knows what that bastard has done with her to have left such a scary scar on her.

Her tears are like dagger which are directly hitting my soul.i don't understand why out of all people she become the prey of something this heartbreaking.

All night i kept looking at her.

Again her breathing fastens. "Zarar please come fast" She said.

" I am here princess relax" with that and now finally she opened her eyes she looked her and there and again she started sobbing.

"I can't" She whispers through the wails, "Hold me in your arms zarar, i need you " i held her close and kissed on her forehead.

"It's okay princess relax" Her painful cries finally stops but the tears don't " He touched me zarar" She whispered slowly and i can feel the pain in her voice.

"It's okay princess , it's okay if u don't want to explain yourself, I don't need any explanation from you  anyways ".

"No let me. He touched me there" She takes my palm and keeps them on her breasts. I close my eyes , feeling the painful scar it would have left on her soul. Unknowingly a tear drop from my eyes too.

"He even hit me, Zarar. Here" She moves my hand to her abdomen and fury replaces the pain my  veins instantly.

"I am sorry ayesha, i am sorry i came late"  I say , my voice barely a whisper.

"I thought no one was going to save me from him but still there was a hope that you would come for me".

"Rest baby"

" Don't leave me zarar pleaseee" That was the last thing i heard before she fell unconscious again.

                          ~~~~~~~~~~~~

So how was the chapter guys?

Btw thanks for 3k views, Love you all💗💗💗