34. His birthday

Do vote and comment aswell!!

Ayesha's pov:

I groaned in sleep as the sunlight hit my face.My head was pounding. I pulled the sheets up to cover my face and sheets were pulled down from my face.

I opened one eye and looked at the figure hovering over me.

"Good morning princess" Zarar smirked , he was standing beside the bed on my side.

"Stop talking, It hurts and let me sleep" i said.

His smirk only widened at my reply .He pulled me up in a sitting position and handed me a glass of water and two tablets of aspirin.

I tried hard to remember then slowly I started remember everything in flashes. Me going to club , than drinking that cocktail, me telling him my past.

His behavior is same with me how.

"I am sorry zarar" I said while looking down.

He cupped my face and said " For what princess".

"For coming to club without telling you".I said.

"It's ok ayesha but next time I don't want you to go any club. I don't like my women going to such places"I noded.

Author's pov:

"Zarar" she said.

"Yes princess " He said.

"How can you still love me? After knowing everything about me and my parents". she said her eyes were filled with tears.

She used to think that if he gets to know that her mother is having an affair he will judge her and think that she is same like her mother.

"Why would i judge you princess? You did nothing wrong. It's not your fault that your mother is having an affair and even i am not judging your mum because who i am to judge her i am not God. She is my mother in law and i will her respect her always" He said and kissed on her hands.

"Ayesha you think you're not perfect but you are. You don't know how lucky i am to have you in my life.You are my heart princess. Have you ever saw yourself ayesha? The way you talk the way your heart is  it’s extra ordinarily different from others your simplicity makes you even more beautiful. The way you speak and your love with Allah makes you even more pure and attractive. Your connection with your God is very beautiful i have always wanted this connection.I’ve never seen such beautiful women in and out in my entire life. You are perfect my princess "

"Ap kyun mere se itna pyar kartay hain" She asked while crying.

"Wajha nahi chahiye mujhy apse pyar  karne ke liye ap hai hy itni pyari koi kaise na karey apse pyar". He said and she hugged him tightly.

They ordered their breakfast.

After eating their breakfast they went to airport to go back home.

After coming back home.

Zarar went to his office.She went to home and started unpacking the stuff. She was using her phone , she saw the date.

It was zarar's birthday tomorrow.

She thought to give him a birthday surprise..

She decorated their room with flowers and balloons.

This time she didn't put candles on bed  because of the last time incident.

Zarar don't like cakes much so she didn't ordered any cake.

Zarar's pov:

After completing my work,i  came home.

I opened the room and got shocked when i see the room. The room was decorated like a bride, the whole room was covered with rose petals and baloons.

I saw ayesha standing there with her back facing me. I closed the door and moved in her direction and stood beside her,  I felt her taking long breath.

"Princess" I called her slowly and she turned back smiling, her heart was beating  fast. I could hear it from here.She was wearing a long nightwear. The robe was tied. Around her midriff.

"Happy birthday zarar" She said and hugged me.

I hugged her back.

"How do you know it's my birthday princess i never told you" i asked her because i was very shocked i never told her about my birthdate.

"I have my ways she said" with a smrik.

I kissed her forhead while she closed her eyes and fisted on my shirt. She looked down at the floor and said.

"Won't you see your gifts" She said pointing towards the tone of the nightwear which was covering her whole body, Her cheeks turned into crimson red. I couldn't stop myself from pecking her cheeks.

I held the edge of the robe and pulled it towards  me resulting in it untying effortlessly revealing her.My eyes couldn't move from her divine body. She was wearing  hot lingerie which barely covered her body. She is so beautiful.
My eyes moved to her face. She has shut her eyes tightly. I understand the nonsense of her pea sized brain.

"You're so beautiful princess, Are you uncomfortable?" I asked her while  she immediately opened her eyes.

"No ,i am just shy " She said smiling.

"This is the best gift" i said.

🦋

We hugged each other

This was the life i had dreamed about before my marriage. A caring and Loving husband Alhamdulillah Allah gave me a good spouse.

.
.
.
.
.
Thanks for reading guys❤️❤️❤️