33.Past

This chapter is very close to my heart!! Do vote and comment on this chapter💗💗💗🥰

Ok let's start the chapter
.
.
.

I sat on bed with her on my lap, "would you still love me if you get to know everything about me"She asked in a serious tone.

"Yess princess "

"No...no don't lie, I know you will also leave me like everyone else, You will think bad about me". She said.

"I know everything about your past princess " She fisted my shirt tightly. She started trembling and tears filled her eyes.

"Shh...stop crying, I am here na ,I will not leave you princess".

"You will i know na zarar"

[ Sorry to interrupt your reading but before reading further i want you guys to feel ayesha' s pain . Imagine yourself as ayesha.. because I think that you guys will say that it's nothing etc etc she is over reacting]

"Everyone thinks i am a bad person, no one loves me. My mom don't like me at all she always wanted a perfect daughter, A daughter who will take care of her , A daughter who knows how to cook perfectly ....But me i am nothing like her perfect daughter.... All my childhood i craved for only one thing and that was love because my parents didn't love me the way i wanted.I was in severe depression because of them and when i used to say to my mum that you both shouldn't stop fighting it's not good for my mental health. She used to say that "ohh please woh log bhi hai jinke maa baap aik dusray ko martay hai aur unkay bachay dekho". When i got to know that my mom is having an affair that day something broke inside me. That day i cried so much because i was very tensed that what will happen when dad will know about this , what will people say , No one will marry me etc"

She cried on my shoulder while i patted her back. Her tears were piercing my heart but i didn't stop her she needed to take out her sadness to get rid of this pain.I don't want her to live with this pain.

"You know zarar, when i got to know about my mom's affair i couldn't face my dad because whenever i used to see him I felt guilty I don't know why... I had stopped talking with my mother. Whenever she used to talk with me i would answer rudely. I used to stay in my room whole day. I stopped eating... I lost so much weight because of that. After 1 year i got better because i accepted everything one day I was in my room i was watching a movie and my dad called me he was very angry at the time i had never seen him that much angry. They both were having an argument on something. That day my dad hit my mom when he hit her I ran from there. I cried so much that day. I stopped talking with my father. Something in me died that day also. My mom used to say me that " Kisi beti ho Tum tum nay bachay nahi mujhy" But she didn't understand that Mai toh bas aik chotti bachi thi. I ran that day because I didn't want to cry Infront of them. I didn't want to show them how weak i am. "

I always wanted to know about her past , the reason of her pain attacks, today i get to know that why the investigator couldn't get any information about her past because her traumas are very different she faced all these alone.

"I had no one to rely on, I agree i am not a perfect person i make mistakes ,I used to get angry, I used to shout at small things my parents used to say that she is badtameez etc. But in reality i was so hurt innerly that i become like that. My mom used to say me that "Tumhry andr budhi rooh agayi" " Life ko enjoy kiya karo mujhy dekho" But mai unko kbhi ye nahi bata saki ke mere andr ka bacha toh in sab nay hy mar diya. When i was a child mai bohat masoom thi mai sabko har baat bata deti thi aur hamesha koi na koi issue bana diya gaya mere liye kisi nay ye. ye nahi dekha ye toh bachi hai. I was just 11 years old that time. When my grandmother died my phupho said to me are you happy that she is dead now "Mil gayi khushi" i was 13 years old that time i still remember her words. Whenever i think about my past all i want to do is kill myself... I know these things seems normal and small but they are not for me, I still love my family all my phupho everyone but they always say things that hurts me".

I hugged her and said "Meri jaan You are so strong mai toh awein hy apko pagal smjhta rehta tha".

"Haan? Ap mujhy pagal smjhtay hain?" She asked me.

"Han haan haan you think that i know, Ap sach khud hy bol diya " she said and started hitting on my chest.

I was just looking at her. My wife is so innocent, she faces so much.

After some time she slept.

But after knowing everything about her , all i I wanted to do is kill those people who were the reason of her pain but i couldn't do that because they are her family She loves them.

.
.
.
That's it for today's chapter.

What are ur views guys on her past?
I really want to know.