Part two

It quickly escalated into something he had no control over. Something completely out of his reach.

Stalking you.
Over analyzing your behavior with him, with others.

He wouldn't accept another man flirting with you. He wouldn't accept any man near you.

This was ridiculous. You weren't even his, you weren't aware of what was going on inside his dirty and deranged mind either.

You wish you'd never know.

König always had good control over things, people, and himself. But when it came to you, it all seemed to fall apart. He couldn't even bring himself to understand why.

You weren't special,  you weren't different from the women he had met before.

But there was something about the way you spoke, something about the way you smiled at him whenever he walked into the medical bay.

Something he would die for, kill for.

There was a sort of guilty feeling as he followed you to the showers. He didn't stop there. And that insatiable feeling grew stronger as his eyes peeked through the little glass window.

Oh how pathetic it would be to explain what was happening if someone walked by. It was all your fault.

You made him do it, the way your hands roamed your body so delicately as water and soap ran down your curves.

If only it was his hands...

He should've stopped there.
He should've walked away.

But he didn't. He needed more.

He started to tell himself that you left the door unlocked at night on purpose.

For him to see.

For him to touch.