Final part.

The next few days felt horrible, it felt wrong. The scenario kept playing in his head like a broken record.  And he felt himself falling into the darkness of insanity.

There was nothing he could do, he knew it. He had crossed the point of no return.

He saw nothing but you as he walked to your room, in the middle of the night, again.

But this time he wasn't going to leave unsatisfied.

It felt as though time had stopped and everything around him blurred completely. Nothing else mattered.

He was thrilling about the idea, excited that you had no clue about what was going on. It turned him on even more.

Any rational person would have stopped and gotten over it. Not him.
He couldn't get over you, couldn't get over the fact that you weren't his.

You had to be, needed to be.

König was never the kind to accept any less than what he could have, not the kind to give up on something he truly wanted.

And he really wanted you.

So when he pushed the door handle down, he didn't think twice. He walked in and closed it behind.

You woke up in a hurry, not really knowing what was happening.

He loved that look of confusion on your pretty little face.

"Colonel, what are you doing?" He didn't respond. Instead, he took a few steps toward the bed as his eyes never left you.

He felt so good, so powerful. He had total control over the situation, just like always before.

"You're scaring me," your voice was shaking. He didn't care.

Quite the opposite.

It gave him more power, more pleasure. Seeing you so scared and desperate.

He stopped right in front of you, staring down at you.

This wasn't love. This was a sickness that had fully spread through his whole being, his whole existence.

It wasn't his fault, that you were so good looking, so tempting.

It wasn't love, it was a sick obsession that had gotten too far.

That was too late to stop.