Part three

One step left.

One little step left and he would finally be able to feel you, entirely.

He would finally be able to act on those fantasies that had been living rent free inside his head.

He was still hesitating. He could feel himself losing his mind.

It was a bad idea, terrible even. He could lose his job, and his reputation would linger forever.

He pushed the door handle, the wooden floor cracked under his heavy combat boots.

You were asleep, unaware of everything that was happening. The think blanket wrapped around you, glued to your body. It drove him insane, you looked so good, so tempting.

All he wanted was to get a taste, even though he knew he wouldn't be able to stop after.
He needed your skin against his own.

It wasn't love, it was a sickness that slowly spread through his body, with no remedy.

A small, tiny, almost inexistant part of him felt bad for doing that. But this overwhelming and overpowering poisonous feeling prevented him from thinking straight. From even thinking at all.

Your cheeks were so warm, so soft. His calloused and rough hand gently rubbed circles against your delicate skin.

Your parted lips looked so kissable, so tasty.
Your perfume lingered in the room, he prayed it would linger on his clothes too.

For as long as possible.

The slow motion of your chest moving up and down with every breath you took hypnotized him. He found himself unable to move, unable to look away.

He was stuck there, standing on the edge of your bed.

If only you were his...

He would shower you with gifts, expensive ones. He would probably start with a diamond ring, maybe even a necklace too.

Claiming you as his forever.

He wouldn't refuse you anything, even if he tried he knew he couldn't. He would protect you, from everything. Everyone.

"Colonel?" Your voice caught him off guard. Bringing him back to reality.

A disgusting and painful reality where you weren't his.