Part four

What a stupid mistake he had made. But you blurred every sense of rationality in his head.

"Your door was unlocked, I was just checking on you." Lies.
But what could he even say ?

He felt like a different man around you. As though you you'd changed every bit of his personality and turned him into a whole new person.

He loved it and hated it at the same time.

For a few seconds, he couldn't move. Yet he knew he had to.

"Goodnight," he spoke quietly and walked out of your room.

He felt like an idiot.

Your perfume lingered on his clothes, his gloves, just like he prayed it would.

He couldn't have you yet, but at least he could smell you. He could at least imagine, think, and dream.

Dream of your touch, your delicate curves, your soft lips pressed on his own. His rough hands exploring your entire body, every single inch of your skin belonged to him.

Whether you liked it or not.

And you probably wouldn't like it. After all, who could like someone who sneaked into their room in the middle of the night ?

But that was fine, because he didn't really care about your opinion. König was selfish, so so selfish.

And the lengths he would go to just to have you would scared anybody, including you.

Yet his fake image worked wonders on you, on everyone else. The quiet and collected Colonel. Hardworking and highly intelligent. 

It fooled everybody.

It fooled you.